Kirishima

(Hi, so Ik I haven't written anything in like a HELLA long time but that's bc I have been rly in with the Haikyuu Fandom. And I didn't have any inspiration. But I do now. Also I have a Kirishima in SnapChat that said I was hot so ya know I have to do this. Plz enjoy and I will be writing more frequently now.)

Top Kirishima x Fem Reader
Warring: Smexy time, deepthroating, oral(giving and receiving), Quirk use, (I recommend listening to Do I wanna know, Ride, Birthday Sex, Or nah and stuff like that while reading. It makes it 10x better. Just saying :)
(A collage au)
Y/n Pov:
Kirishima Eijirou was the best boyfriend ever. He is really nice. He always treats me with respect and most of our friends are the same. Key word: Most. Mina and Sero were a cute couple and fun to be around. Kaminari was kinda pervy but still cool. I hung around kaminari a lot bc Sero and Mina have couple things to do and Kirishima hangs out with Bakubitch a lot. I can't tell you how many times I think THEY are dating. Kami does hit on me but in reality he's in LOVE with Shinsou.
~Saturday~
We can go outside/out bc of a pandemic so I'll just hang out with the squad.
"Good morning pebble" Kirishima said. "Morin'" I said as I walked past him. He just looked at me weird. "GOOD MORNING Y/N!" Mina yelled at me. "Oh well someone got some last night, aye Mina." I responded. "I- wha- stfu y/n" Sero said to me. "Aye tape boy I didn't say your name. Anyways I'm glad y'all are hype. Bc I'm TiReD." I said to Sero and Mina. "Why- GRUL DID YOU AND KIRI FUC-" I quickly covered her mouth. "Mina stfu your loud. And......no. He's hanging around bakubitch all the time. I can't even remember that last time he kissed me tbh." I said to her. "Well damn that's tough." Bakugou said sarcastically. "Oh shut up. Your the one who stole my boyfriend." He just let out a 'tsk'. Me and Mina kept joking about Kirishima and Bakugou. It was all fun and games until I heard. "Y/N COME HERE. NOW." It was kiri in his deep voice. He sounded made. And very serious. "Damn he looks angry. Good luck girl." Mina said to me. I gulped and got up to walk towards him. 'Has he always been this tall' I thought to myself. "Y-yes kiri?" He didn't say anything he just grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to his dorm. The last thing I saw was kaminari looking at me worried then giggles when he realized Kirishima's face.
3rd Person Pov:
Kirishima was mad. Y/n was scared. And they rest of the guys were curious for when there two friends were gunna come out. The had gotten to his dorm.
"Y/n." He said bluntly. "What is it kiri?" She responded. He got up close to her ear. She could feel his breath on her neck. She was no longer scared. But turned on. "You think your funny. Making jokes with your girls. Hanging out with Kaminari. But let me tell you something. You. Are. Mine. And I'm going to show you how your mine." He whispered. Shivers went down the females body. She gathered all the courage in her body and said two words . "You. Won't." AAAAAAAND NOW SHES DEAD. Kirishima just let out a small laugh and a big sigh. "Okay, if that's how your gunna be then."
He pushed her against a wall. Started attacking her neck and leaving purple marks that she couldn't hide. She let out a moan once he found her sweet spot. "ah~"
He sucked and licked on that one spot for a while. Then he took off her shirt and began playing with her boobs. Sucking on her right one. While playing with the left one. Y/n was a moaning mess. "Kiri~".

The male started to take his shirt off. He grabbed her by her thighs and slammed her on the bed. He began to kiss her neck. He kissed on her (boob size) breast. *i rly think Kirishima is a breast guy and Kaminari is more of a boob guy* He made his way down to her (s/c) stomach. "God, i fucking love you baby shark"

She was a moaning mess. At this time he took off his shirt and she was just in her bra & thong. "Did u do this for me pebble?" He asked seductively. She just stared at him with a blank face, a needy face. The he said, " oh so this is how u wanna play, pebble. Fine" He got up, kissed her on her forehead and said, "Comeon' get dressed. Maybe next time you'll listen."

Sorry this is kinda short. But aye, Sero is next. Get ready for the Papì kink and the Mi Amor's. Tehe- author