chapter one

"Wake up!"Screamed my mother from downstaires .I turned my head and body  to try and  fall back asleep only to fall off my bed bagging myself on my night stand  ,my alarm clock hitting me on the head in the process.

I knew this would happen, this always happens my life is like a record player stuck on the same song playing over and over .You know the one that will never stop playing, but you cant break the thing well thats my life.
Bam

My door is slammed open by none  other than my big brother Luc,and  hes holding from were I am looks like a bucket of ice cold water.

"Yo Liz you awake."he said from what barely sounds  like a wisper. Is he even trying to wake me up? He was walking slowly just in case I was still asleep yup because I just love sleeping on the cold floor .Okay  all sarcastic thoughts aside this time I will have the upper hand because yesterday I learned no mastered a new spell for this occasion.
Dont think just imagine what you want to happen.Imagine the barrier you want to creat  and how it will form around your body and recite your song.
"You will protect me,serve as my shield and deflect anything that would do me  harm you are my fortress of hope." I know I shoudnt be using a spell on my brother but he really deservers it.

Luc pours the bucket on me but as soon as it almost reaches  my skin.This sort of shield bubble type thing apeared and sent Luc flying against the wall beside my bed.Then before he can react we found ourselves in the kitchen in chairs .

"Great everyones awake and what have I told you Eliza dont use songs on your Brother!"My mother all about screamed in my face."Mom I love my outfit  but I would have loved to dress my self."

"Shut up and both of you and go to school ."Fine i'll let this go for now whats the point in useless arguments.walking towards the door and as soon as I opened the door I felt a rush of nausea hit me and as soon  as it camed I knew that today was gonna be a bad day.