A babie encounter

Celeste slowly opened her eyes her heavy eyelashes weighing them down, half shut. The sun was blinding streaming in through the window right by her bed, it couldn't have been more than seven in the morning but the birds were chirping constantly and Celeste smiled, a little baby smile, as they sung happily away. She yawned, wriggled and stretched her back. Lavender, her white fluffy bunny stuffie lay strayed across the bed, she scooped her up into her arms and squeezed her tight. Her soft fur tickled Celeste's arm and she giggled. She quickly sat up, her blue eyes sparkling in the sunshine, she held lavender tight and began to climb out of bed, making sure to be extra careful. She wore a white onesie with brown bunnies on it and white fluffy thigh highs. Suddenly, she turned and darted back to the bed, reaching for her white blanket like it was life or death. "just in case" she whispered to Lavender and continued down the stairs.
She skipped into her kitchen her pale skin glowing amongst the grey stone wall, her kitchen cabinets cosy and wooden, she slid her feet across her wooden floor, singing as she slid. Her house was a cosy, tiny cottage hidden deep in the British countryside. She had a garden full of wild flowers and her house was stuffed to the brim with soft baby items and shimmering crystals. She carefully placed lavender on her kitchen table and covered her in the white blanket. "Dere you go lavwender nice and cosy" she softly cooed to her. She shuffled quietly over to her kitchen cupboard and gently pulled it open. She stared wide eyed for a moment and wiggled nervously at all the choices of bowls and plates and cups. She let out a sigh and a little cry, her head was all confused and the weight of the world seemed to heavy.
Suddenly her mouth curved back into a smile as she looked down at her onesie "bun bun bunnies" she squealed excitedly. She turned to Lavender and pointed to herself "bunnies" she pointed to Lavender with a look of realisation "you a bunny, ah, I like bun buns". She turned back to the cupboard and picked out a white bowl with brown bunnies all over it, she then picked out a clear Sippy cup with a white lid. She clumsily placed them down on the table and then turned to the next cupboard, she pulled out some cereal and ran over to the fridge excitedly. She slipped on the floor but luckily didn't fall. She took a big breath in and pulled open the fridge it took all her strength to manage to get the door to open, she was just so tiny. She got the oat milk she needed and brought the cereal and the milk back to her bowl, forgetting to close the fridge.
She messily poured some cornflakes into her bowl, spilling some on the side, she made sure not to pour too many in her bowl. Then she unscrewed her milk and poured it onto her cereal, she accidentally slipped and got some on the floor but luckily missed her feet. A look of worry consumed her face and her eyes began to glisten with tears but then her tummy rumbled and she got distracted. She got a little white spoon to match her bowl and filled up her Sippy with water. Then she carefully carried her breakfast into the living room so she could watch some TV. She took a second trip to the kitchen to get Lavender and her blanket and then went back into the living room, leaving the fridge open, the milk and cereal on the side and a mess on the floor.
She put on a Tinker Bell film and sat down on the floor, her carpet was super fluffy and soft. She took a big drink from her Sippy cup because she was very thirsty before dropping it down on the floor. She then began to eat her cereal; she was very messy and dropped a bit on the carpet but she was so interested in the film she didn't even notice.
She paused the film when she was finished with her food and looked down at the floor. She began to cry at all the mess she had made and she didn't know how to fix it. Her eyes were red with tears and her cheeks were wet as she rubbed her eyes with her slim hands. She hugged Lavender close but then she felt even worse because she was getting her head all wet with tears.
After what seemed like forever, the door bell rang, she jumped up to open it thinking it was her roommate coming back from his girlfriend's house. He knew about her regression and she trusted him so she didn't worry about her clothes or her tears. She snivelled as she opened the door, a look of shock over coming her sadness. It wasn't her roommate and she suddenly felt very self-conscious. "umm hi there, is Damon here?" the stranger kept averting her eyes and then they would slowly trail their way back to Celeste.
"N-No he's at his girlfriend's house".
"Oh, I'm sorry I should have called him, you must be his umm roommate, are you okay?" She seemed genuinely concerned for her and Celeste already liked her. She had long brown hair and soft freckled skin. Her eyes were an emerald green and they were filled with worry and concern.
"I'm okay" Celeste tried to pretend but tears just began to run down her face all over again.
"Hey don't cry, it will be ok do you want me to help you?"
"yes please, c-can you help me tidy up?"
"um okay sure" She was a little shocked by the strange request but she just wanted to make this girl happy and feel better, she didn't even know her name, it was such a strange feeling.
"what's your name?"
"Celeste what's yours?"
"Willow, wow your name is so precious"
Celeste blushed all over, her face going even brighter. Willow just stared at how cute she was, she literally couldn't believe it. They both walked through the house. Willow followed Celeste into the kitchen. She stared for a while at the kitchen, the fridge was open and there was a bit of a mess on the side but apart from that it wasn't a big deal, she was a little confused. Celeste started to cry again because she was scared Willow would be upset with her "I'm sorry".
"No, no it's ok you don't need to worry I'll clean it up you just sit down there"
Celeste climbed up onto the table and swung her legs as she tried to keep her tears in. Willow closed the fridge and then saw the milk on the side. She calmly walked over to the side and screwed the lid back on and tucked it away back into the fridge. She then placed the cereal back into the cupboard and closed the open cupboard next to it but was shocked to find it full of baby plates and Sippy cups and bottles. Then she cleaned up the mess on the side and the floor with a cloth. She turned back to Celeste "all clean now sweetie". Celeste let out a little smile before remembering the living room. She took Willow's hand which shocked her a little since they met only a few minutes ago, but she let her lead her into the living room, she pointed to the floor, lip trembling at the mess.
Suddenly, Damon came through the door, "Hey Celeste how's your morning been?" he walked into the living room to see Celeste in tears, Willow in shock and a mess on the floor. He instantly went to Celeste.
"it's okay, it doesn't matter, we can clean it all up, you don't need to cry, okay, why don't you go upstairs and play with some toys and then I'll come up and help you get dressed okay?"
"okay" Celeste skipped up the stairs and went to get some toys.
"Damon I'm really confused right now" Willow whispered