Damon

"willow, come and sit down over here" Damon gestured as he got up from cleaning the floor. Willow moved silently over to the sofa and heavily dropped down.
"W-W-W-what is even going on, Damon what is happening?"
Damon came and sat down next to her and he explained. He explained everything about Celeste, about how when she had moved in, she has tried to hide all her things and how Damon had found them in her room. He explained how Celeste had explained her regression but with a few less tears.
"But its also just like her personality, she's struggled a lot in the past with her mental health and she worked really hard to overcome it but even now she still gets overly sensitive and upset sometimes."
"Is she like this all the time?"
"oh no, she's crazy sometimes and she's so clever and she has a scary amount of morbid knowledge"
"what so this is just a sometime kinda thing" Willow asked still really confused.
"Yes, it's not always voluntary for her and it's a huge part of her personality any way"
They both sat there in an awkward silence for a few moments, a stunned look on Willow's face, one of confusion brushed across Damon's.
"Willow, why are you here?"
"oh well, I came round to see you, I didn't realise you wouldn't be here, I should have called"
"Willow, seriously, you never just drop round for no reason"
"There's no reason okay?" There was agitation in her voice and he knew she was hiding something but he didn't want to press her any further.
"okay."
"Look Damon, I'm just going to go now okay, bye" With that she just rushed out the door before Damon could even think of a response.
A little flustered he headed upstairs to be with Celeste. He shoved open the door to see her putting on her makeup. Her room was all white and light neutrals. It was full to the brim with cosy blankets and fluffy toys. Her altar stood on a little table in the corner of the room, it contained white and black candles, shimmering crystals, all kinds of woodland trinkets and a wooden pentacle hung over it all. Damon had always found Celeste's witchcraft fascinating, she was always so kind and loving, always wanting to give back and nurture the world. The room wasn't very big at all but they both loved that, living in this tiny cottage in their tiny village had been a dream for so long. Damon and Celeste met through school and had been inseparable ever since. Celeste had always seemed like a loner really, on her own a lot, whereas Damon had always had tons of friends but had struggled to find ones he truly trusted.
Celeste was dressed in a light brown, flowy dress that went down past her knee. It was cinched in at the waist and had frills along the sleeves and neckline. She had white tights on and part of her long white hair was pulled back and held by a white ribbon. She was gently dusting her face with blush when she turned and noticed Damon.
"What you doing creepy?"
"Hey, I'm not being creepy its my house too. Willow left by the way" Damon saw Celeste's face drop as a look of worry consumed her.
"look it really doesn't matter, Willow is sooo nice and super understanding I'm sure she just had stuff to do" He couldn't even convince himself this was true
"She seemed nice" Celeste whispered under her breath
"ooooh, someone's got a crush" Damon mocked
"what no I don't, anyway what happened to you I thought you two were going to spend a cosy night together, your still in yesterday's clothes and I remember you packing a bag, where is your bag?"
Damon just sighed a long sigh, he loved his girlfriend but since school he'd grown up, he no longer wanted to be the most popular, he didn't want to go out and party but well she still did. Celeste readied herself for the long rant she knew was coming.
"well yeah, she told me that was what we were going to do just watch a movie or something but then when I got there, she was all ready to go out. She said Marty Williams was having some massive party at his parents like second house or whatever and we had to go because all the popular people were there. I knew there was no point arguing, we got there and she spent most of the night away from me talking to everybody else. Then we met up when we wanted to leave which was like 5 am so she said I might as well just go back home and now I'm here. A two-hour trip into the city for that, what a joke?" He let out a little laugh at the end and Celeste wondered if it was to cover up the urge to cry or even scream.
"Look, Damon, I know you hate when I say this but why are you even with this girl okay, so she's hot but she doesn't care about you at all. Your different people then you were in school and you're the only one putting in any effort. I bet if you stopped calling or texting, she wouldn't even notice"
Damon seemed taken a back by the last remark, it hurt him and he wanted to lash out at Celeste but the rational part of his brain knew she was right.
"Can we just like go for a walk please" Damon asked desperately
"I thought you'd never ask; you don't get dolled up like this to sit around inside" Celeste giggled.