||CHAPTER 10 ||

Tyler tapped on my hand and I opened my eyes . "we are home " He said and I realize I had my head resting over his shoulder so I sat up straight moving away in shock. He laughed it off getting off the car. I take his extended hand to get down from the car and thank him spotting Hunter walking out of the house and look at me.

" Eve. Do you wanna come in for a small drink ?" Olivia asked and I shook my head, " No I can't " I said walking in and looking for Frank and Sofia. " Hey, Thanks for the dinner, you guys are so sweet. I am super full and sleepy. " Sofia smiled opening a bottle of beer and drinking it. " Stay for a drink, " Tyler asked holding a bottle to me but I denied. " I am really sleepy. But thank you so much. Good night " I said waving once and walking out.

I saw Hunter outside leaning on his bike and sipping on a drink, so I walked to him. He looked at me and suddenly I got all fidgety and nervous " Thanks for -", " You don't have to " He cut me. I smile nodding

" Thanks anyway, good night," I said not looking back at him and walking to my room. I laid on my back staring up above. I took my cell out opening my messages.

" Where are you, Eve ?"

I switched off my phone closing my eyes and falling asleep in no time.

I woke up at six in the early morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I took a bath leaving my room and walking out in the garden. It was a bit cold in the morning. When I walked through the garden I spotted a small path behind the trees filled with light fog. I walked through the path to see multiple farms on the other side. It was beautiful.

When I walked on the moist road with my hands around me to warm myself all I could think was the peaceful surrounding. It was so cool and calm, so different from the life I use to live.

I soon realized I had to get back since I must have walked for an hour or so. When I got back I see Sofia picking some flowers. She looked at me and rose her eyebrows. " You're up early " I smiled. " Ya, I went on the turn. I hope it's fine If I walk behind there " I said pointing where I came from.

" Oh, It's beautiful back there isn't it " I nodded watching her pick some roses.

" My father gifted me and Frank this house when we got married. It was all weeds and grass growing right over here with dry sand ." My mouth hung open. " You guys are married ?" I asked and she chuckled. " Well, aren't you a tad bit late in realizing that " I blink twice watching her walking to the house.

" Well common! Don't you want some breakfast! We are gonna leave in two hours " I nodded walking behind her. I was just wearing my simple thigh-length dress when we all sat for breakfast then Sofia reminded me to change into pants before leaving.

I didn't see Hunter walk in and sit right next to me while I dug into my bread, butter, and yummy jam, But suddenly a wave of happiness pass me when he sat on the table. At least I can say he doesn't completely hate me anymore. " Oh, hey there," Olivia said passing some bread to Hunter. The only people on the table were Olivia, Sofia, Franks, and Hunter. " Where are Tyler and Blake ?" I ask.

" Oh, those two and Ace don't wake up as early. " I nodded.

I walked out of my room in my pants and a crop top. I saw Hunter and Frank loading the boxes on a pickup truck . " Whose truck is this ?" I asked helping Sofia. " This baby belongs to me, " said Ace. Patting its back making me laugh. " Ya, I love her, " He said smiling.

" Of course you do," said Olivia, " Should I come with you guys ?" She asked. " We can handle it." Sofia said " But if you have nothing better to do you should. It's fun! " She continued. Olivia gave us a cheeky smile getting in. I chuckle.