||CHAPTER 12||

I walked back into the house and saw everyone having breakfast, " Where is Hunter ?" Olivia asked. "Oh he just -" I look behind me to see him gone. " He must've had his breakfast early " Tyler said chewing his food. I crease my forehead sitting down and having my tea.

Sofia and I were making some bread when Tyler walking in the kitchen," Are you busy this evening ?" He asked leaning. "Umm - "I look at Sofia but she was busy talking on the phone.

" I do have to work a little, do you need help with something ?" He nodded, " Well not help. Just someone who can give me company " I smiled in confusion. " In what ?" He smirked. " Will you be ready by six ?" I blink, " Oh ! What ?" He walked outside.

I sigh getting back to doing my stuff.

I pruned the rose plants and grabbed the roses adding them on the vase in the living room and took the rest to keep in my room. Putting on a simple pink dress and remember I have to go shop. Wearing the same dress in the same week use to be a no-no for me. But I did choose this so I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

When Tyler knocked on my door I grabbed my cellphone and walked out. " Hey, are we doing some work? Should I change or this is fine " He smiled, " You look cute, Let's go "

Oh.

He brought me to watch a movie, I did not accept that. " I wanted you to come with me, I hope you won't mind a horror " I chuckled shaking my head and walking inside with him. The movie was great, I was so happy. I laughed as he cracked a joke helping me out of the car. "Thanks for making my evening better Tyler. I'll bake cookies for you tomorrow! " I said.

"Woah, yum. Don't forget. I'll come to see you tomorrow ." I chuckled watching him drive away. Tonight he was called home by his mother for dinner. I smiled walking in and gasp and I see Sofia leaning on the back door of the house. "Sofia you scared me " I whispered. She smirked. " I see you blushing " She sang walking in and sigh rolling my eyes.

" These are beautiful " I said touching the lavenders. " They are. You don't know much I struggled in growing these all plants. It takes a lot more than what you think " I nodded. "Also, Olivia got a surprise! " Sofia said as we walked inside. " Really ?" I ask . " look! Carnival tickets! I love carnivals " I rose my eyebrows grabbing one from and looking at them.

"What's wrong ?" I look up," I have never been to one " I said looking at the ticket in awe. " Oh, it's okay! I promise you will love it. It will take three hours to get there so we better go get some new clothes. It ain't an ordinary carnival ." I nodded looking at her.

" Eve, are you coming with us for some shopping ?" I nodded smiled. " Cool. I'll get the car " Said Olivia. Sofia seemed too excited but so was I.

"What time are we gonna leave ?" Sofia asked as she drove, " Ace told me we have to leave by Three at noon. The sooner we get the better. It starts at six. " I hummed.

" I'll call Hunter and tell him to get his car. We can't all fit in Ace's car plus I also got a ticket for Thea " Sofia nodded, " Ask him if he wants to come or we can take my car "

"Who is Thea ?" I ask, " Charles girlfriend. He'll pick her up at the high way so we basically need three cars. He will probably drop her off and stay the night there."

" Does Hunter not like carnivals ?" I ask assuming the way Sofia told Olivia to ask Hunter about it. Olivia chuckled. " No, he hates these things. He is a fucking loner " Sofia laughed. " Hey. Don't talk about Hunter like that. He helped you so many times " Olivia roll her eyes, " I know. I wish he could be a little social "

After we were done Hunter called. Olivia was sure he wouldn't come with us but he gave us a piece of unexpected news. "I can't believe he is coming " Sofia smiled. " Probably because you are going" Sofia said looking at Olivia, I frown. " What ?" I asked. " Oh, he is my brother. Cousin " Olivia said and rose my eyebrows. " Oh, okay " I said understanding.