𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

[ The Same Day ]

   After i finish showering, it was 9:50 pm already. Jin told me just now i go to the living room at 10. I quickly hang my towel on a hook and grab my phone.

   I walk out of my bedroom and to the living room. There was only Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi in the living room. Three of them look fresher after taking a shower.

   With simple t-shirt and short pants. Their messy hair. No makeup on. That's the usual face i see in the house. No makeup and all natural. Better.

   "Hey, where are the others?" i asked as i sat on an empty couch across Yoongi.

   "Just finish showering", Jungkook replied.

   I nodded.

   I open my phone and scroll through my chats. See if i have messages that i need to reply. I received a message from Emily, my sister. It was 10 minutes ago.

   She told me that mom burst out of the house. Dad went out too. Only three of them in the house. Emily, Amanda and our brother, Josh. I am worried. Of course! I AM.

   I told her to take care of themselves. Lock the doors. Make sure that there are no stove being turn on. Electricity turn off. Windows all close up. I sighed.

   "What's wrong?" a voice startled me.

   I quickly turn off my phone and turn to where the voice was coming from. It was Namjoon. He was sitting beside me already.

   "Oh, nothing", i smiled and put my phone on the coffee table.

   All the boys were already sitting in the living room. We were all in the living room.

   "So, why are we here again?" i asked.

   "We have something to give to you", Namjoon said.

   I raise my eyebrows and chuckled.

   "Really?" i said.

   "Kookie, go and take it please?" Jin said.

   "Nae~" Jungkook nodded as he stood up and walk to Jin's bedroom.

   Nae means yes/okay.

   "So what is it?" i asked.

   "Just a simple one", Yoongi said.

   "Hmm, okay", i said.

   "And after this we'll have fun", Jhope smirked.

   "What kinda fun?" i smirked back.

   "Such a bad girl huh?" Namjoon said.

   I laughed and cupped my face in embarrassment.

   "Yah, why are you laughing!" Jimin said.

   "I'M EMBARRASSED", i belted.

   The boys laughed.

   "Hyung, this one right?" Jungkook came into a living room with a book.

   Wait. It's not a book idiot. It's an album. Photo album.

   "Yup. Give it to Y/n", Jin said.

   Jungkook handed me the photo album. I look at the cover.

   "Wah! Oh my god. This is pretty!" i exclaimed when i saw our polaroid pictures at the album cover.

   Y/n and BTS

   "Aww, sweetie-sweetie", i chuckled as i flip through the album pages.