𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

"I'm glad you guys had fun during the concert", i said.

   "We did babe. It was amazing", Namjoon replied.

   I chuckled.

   "How are you? How's New York?",
   "I'm fine. New York is fine",

   Namjoon smiled. He is still at Hong Kong now. Last night was the last night for Wings Tour concert in Hong Kong.

   "How are the other boys?" i asked.

   "They are fine. They enjoyed too. We had a long chat together talking about the concert last night", he said.

   I smiled.

   "Have you already have your answer for the question Daniel asked you a few days ago?" he asked.

   I look at him and smile sadly. He also replied my smile. I shook my head.

   "He's willing to take care of you and your siblings. I think he is good", he said.

   I sighed.

   "I don't know. His wife and daughter were killed in a car crash", i said.

   "It's been years. He had already move on Y/n", Namjoon said.

   "But it's just two months after mom got divorce", i uttered.

   "It's not appropriate to go out as divorcee and not having a real relationship", he said.

   "Ughhh", i groaned as i pulled the blanket over my body.

   "Yah, Y/n-ah. Don't cover up. I can't see you", Namjoon said.

   I push the blanket down to my shoulder and turn to look at Namjoon.

   "Don't fucking groan like that again", he said with a whispering voice.

   I smirked.

   "Don't or I'll turn this off", he said.

   "Ahhh, d-daddy~" i moaned.

   He leaned on his chair and look at me. He bite his inner cheeks while looking at me.

   "Fuck, you're so hot doing that", i mumbled.

   "Aigoo, Y/n-ah. Don't make me weak. You know how good you are. We're thousand miles away", he murdered.

   "Are you horny?" i asked.

   "What do you think?" he asked me back.

   "You are", i said.

   "What are you gonna do if i'm not?" he asked.

   "Daddy, i want to such your cock so bad", i whined.

   "Shit. Y/n!" Namjoon said.

   I grinned.

   "Don't give me that innocent look Y/n. Fuck. How am i going to settle this thing up", he said.

   I smirked.

   "Put your MacBook on a table in front of your bed Y/n", he said.

   "What? Why?" i asked.

   "Do what i say unless you want me to go to New York, go to your penthouse and fuck you there", he said.

   "As if you would do that", i say.

   He smirked.

   "Fine. What do you want me to do actually?" i asked as i get up from bed.