5

Heaven went to her mums house.

Mum-hey heaven.

Heaven-hey mum. How you doing.

Mum- I should be asking you that. Have you seen your brother since that day.

Heaven- no but his been calling me a lot though. I'm not sure if I should pick up the phone.

Mum- you know he has anger issues

Heaven- but he doesn't have the right to put his hands on me. He shouldn't putting hands on females like that ma. You taught us that as well.

Mum- I know but told tell your father.

Heaven- he already knows he face time me on that week. He wants me to go back. I'm starting to think his right.

Mum- heaven baby girl no I missed out on 19 years of your life. I don't want to miss out in anymore. Roddy would get angry if I let you go he loves you.

Heaven- he what

Mum- shit I wasn't suppose to tell you.

Heaven- you know what I'll go talk to him.

She asked him where he was and he said that he was in the studio. As she was driving there Luke called so she picked up.

Heaven- what do you want.

Luke- to talk to you. I just want to apologise for what I did. I know I shouldn't put hands in you or anyone that why I'm going to rehab. I'm an alcoholic and drug addicted.

Heaven- why did you tell me at the start.

Luke- cause I wanted your pops to let me stay with you. He called and his mad.

Heaven - I know.

Luke- I'm just glad that your safe and that your away from me for now sis I do love.

Heaven- I love to bro. I'll see you when you get out of there okay.

Luke- okay.

She got out of the car and went to the studio that he was in. She opened the door.

Roddy- hey you wanted to talk to me.

Heaven- yeah. Can I talk to you in private please.

They went out side

Roddy- what's wrong are you hurt. What your getting deported

Heaven- no no. I'm not hurt or getting deported I got a green card.

Roddy- then wrong.

Heaven- you've been talking to my mum about me.

Roddy- yeah and to your pops.

Heaven- why didn't you tell me

Roddy- you get me nervous I never felt like that about know. But you give me butterflies. You got me buying things for you for no reason and yeah I do love you

Heaven- that's why you've been acting different.

Roddy- yeah.

She was against the wall he got closer to her. She had to look up to him cause she was five foot and his five foot seven. He lifted her chin.

Roddy- you wanna be mine.

Heaven- yeah.

He put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer and kissed her.

Nipsey- finally.

They both looked at nipsey and chuckled