14

They both went inside. J hus took Dave outside.

Roddy- are you okay

Heaven- yeah. Are you 

Roddy- I'm good too.

Chip- heaven thanks for hooking this up.

Heaven- anytime.

After a while they saw how tried heaven was because of the time changes they went to the hotel and they just slept.

They woke up and got ready once they were ready they ate them left to go to the studio. They found chip in the studio.

Chip- bane is running late. He said that he would be here as fast as he can.

Heaven- okay. Your look good. Last time I saw you. It looked like you was starving yourself to death.

Chip- I know.

Yxng bane walked in.

Heaven  - I have to sort out some business that I left undone. If you need anything call me.

Roddy- okay.

They were working on then beat and writing down lyrics.

Chip- what made you date her.

Roddy- she's more natural than the American girls. Than her accent got me. We just a sucker for accent especially you guys accent. She also doesn't see me as a famous person she sees me as a normal person.

Yxng bane- that's actually true. When i became successful. People introduced me her. She didn't ask me about what I did. The first thing she did is she started to bust jokes. She made me forget that I was famous here.

Chip- she made all of us feel like that. You have her socials she doesn't post that she hanging out with celebs. You would just see it in her pictures that she takes in her camera.

Roddy- yeah. She never active in her socials. She'll only post to make sure she's about or if she promoting other black artists and businesses

Chip- that she does a lot. You got to love her for that

Yxng bane- you got yourself a lucky one

Roddy- thanks. What's the best snacks guys have.

Chip- call heaven. She always gets the best snacks

Yxng bane- have you finished your business. What do you mean your unfinished business is with your dad. Hahaha that one is funny. heaven could you bring some snack please. Thanks your the best. She in her way.

She walked in with a Tesco bag.
Roddy pulled her to his lap.

Roddy- what did you bring

Heaven- heads up our sweets are not the same as the American ones.

Yxng bane- what did you bring.

Heaven- I bought sensations. Ready salted. Hula hoops. nik nak. Wine gums. Harbios. Cadbury. Starburst. Kit Kat. Jammie dodgers. And fruit pastilles.

Roddy- is this what you guys eat.

Heaven- yeah.

He tried them and liked them. He gave her his lyrics.

Roddy- what you think

Heaven - wait. Okay theirs nothing that I can add it's perfect.

She looked at all of theirs and she loved it

Heaven- I cant wait to hear it.

Roddy whispered something in heaven ear.

Roddy- I need you.

Heaven- what.

Roddy- can we go to the hotel and I'll show what I'm going to do to you.

Heaven-record first and when your finished you meet em there asked chip or bane to drive back.