What happened until now

(Julia)

It was a normal day and I thought of meeting Dean it was almost two years ago. Shortly after I left Finland and left everything behind. I have a friend here in the US my family gets a card every now and then that I'm fine. The moment I ran his arm changes everything. I still remember exactly what he said to me and I did not forget the words of Alexa. "Sorry, I didn't see her." He stammered. My friends saw immediately that something had happened. "No problem, I should have been careful. I am Julia and you, by the way? "She asked him. "I'm Jonathan," he said to me, looking sad. "Dean now give her your number and ask if she wants to have a coffee." Alexa Bliss interfered. "Wait, you're the Dean?" I asked Dean with shining eyes. "Yes, may I introduce Dean Ambrose, the Sad Lunatic Fringe," I got from James in response. I know why, but I went with him and we had coffee, talked and he slept on my sofa. I was a huge WWE fan and had the Lunatic Fringe with me when I was just before my 28th birthday. Since then we got on well. We helped each other. I had some dates with men, but somehow I seem to like Dean. At first I didn't notice it, but over time I noticed it. But why? He knew everything that I had used drugs and that was the reason why I had left my home. I have been here for almost 2 years now and it did not seem to bother my family as I have always been the black sheep. He knew that too. We talked a lot during the night, yes we talked, no sex just talked. There was a time when we had sex, but we decided it was just a slip. Nothing so I thought. But did he think that too? I was confused and had no idea whether I should raise the issue again. No, we had become friends and that would destroy everything. A bit like Seth and Runa. Only that neither of us was forgiven. He had invited me to stay with him for a few days and I enjoyed talking to him. I would never have expected him to, he was not as he always was. He was actually a really great person and we had a lot of fun laughing. Runa always said that it reminded her of something and looked at Seth. The secret of the two was a promise to never let go. Alexa had told me everything once, you didn't even notice that the two had made it so difficult at first. Well as I said it was different with us. I had no idea how Dean thought about it ...

(Dean)

Damn it, I had fallen in love with Julia since I ran into her arms. I just couldn't admit it. "Dude, you have to confess your feelings to her." Seth said. "Guys I can't." I said. Suddenly my cell phone rang: Jon, can you please come to the hospital... "Alexa asked me over the phone. "Julia had an accident." She continued. I grabbed my keys without hesitation, but Runa and Seth held on to me and Seth said: "I'm driving, we have so much to thank you for, now let's do something for you." Since I had no choice anyway, I let myself help. When I got to the hospital, I was approached directly by a doctor. "Are you Mr. Good?" He asked me. "Yes, how is she?" "She has some bruises and kept saying her name, please follow me." Said the doctor. I followed him. I swallowed when I saw Julia and I realized that I had to tell her about my feelings. When she woke up she smiled at me. "Jon you here?" She asked me. "Yes I am here. You have to tell me something. The day we met, you turned my head. You know me better than anyone else. When we met I was a broken man and you helped me heal my heart. When we had sex back then, it wasn't a slip for me, it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Julia I love you. "I saw that it was very much true for her. "I'm speechless, I also had these feelings for you, I thought it would destroy that between us." She just said. "So I'm going to get you out of here and then we have enough time to find out what that is between us." I just said. Then I went to the doctor, signed the discharge papers and carried them to the car. Seth and Runa dropped us off at my home. I put her on the couch and put her in my arm ...

(Julia)

I went to work as normal that morning, even though I was dizzy, but no matter how I got there. Everything was fine until noon. My colleague and I wanted to hang the curtains and then it happened, I went black and I fell off the ladder. A few meters past the table, there he was. I woke up and saw Jon smiling at me. "Jon you here?" I asked him. "Yes I am here. You have to tell me something. The day we met, you turned my head. You know me better than anyone else. When we met I was a broken man and you helped me heal my heart. When we had sex back then, it wasn't a slip for me, it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Julia I love you. "After what he said I had to collect myself briefly. "I'm speechless, I also had these feelings for you, I thought it would destroy that between us." I just said. "So I'm going to get you out of here and then we have enough time to find out what that is between us." He just said. Then he went to the doctor and signed the discharge papers. The doctor also gave me on the way I have to drink more. Since I would have fewer circulatory problems. Jon carried me to the car. Seth and Runa dropped us off at Jon's home. I lay down on the couch and he put his arm around me. "Cycle?" "Yes, I hardly drank anything and didn't listen to my body. It all depends on the time I was dependent on." I swallowed "I was young and stupid, I had let myself be seduced and now I'm paying the price for my stupidity." I saw Jon with wide eyes. "You love me a former drug addict. That would hurt you if ..." I said no more words and waited for his answer. And I remembered everything. Everything I screwed up. Anyone who hated me and whom I had offended. I had lied, swiped, and done some things I wasn't proud of. Jon knew it all and yet he said he loves me ...

Flashback: "Darling, I'm home." I called. However, instead of meeting Renee, I found a note in the living room. I dropped him in shock at the letter saying that she loved and married me only for my fame, my wealth. Why hadn't she complained? I had to get out of here I drove to Roman and the next morning I drove Seth and Runa to the airport. Then I drove to James and Alexa and told them everything. Fortunately I was able to stay with James and Alexa. And when we went one day the three of us what it was. Since I was still suffering from the separation from Renee. I don't care where I went, suddenly I ran into another woman. After I apologized to him, I found out that her name was Julia and was a huge WWE fan and now a new path should begin for me ... (Flashback end)