𝔽ive

Five months later

It was five long months, every night Jisung's phone lay open to Minho's contact. It had been five months since he'd last heard Minho's voice, and even longer since he'd seen the others face.

Every night his eyes grew heavy as he considered calling him one more time, just once, because he was afraid he'd forget the sound of his voice.

Jisung turned on his phone again, staring at the contact, his finger hovered over the call button, it was the same as every night before that one, but this time Jisung actually clicked it.

The phone rang and rang into the silence until finally a quiet "hello?" Was heard. Jisung released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

With another shaky breath he started, "hey Min, I um, I guess I just needed to hear your voice one more time.." Jisung trailed off, "you told me that day to call you, to call you if I felt as if I was forgetting." Minho was silent on the other side, the only sign he was still there was a quiet sniffle. " the thing is, I could never forget, I don't think I ever will... you're always in my mind and in my heart."

Jisung didn't know where all this was coming from, he just knew he meant every word of it. He took another deep breath, "what I'm trying to say is, make sure you don't forget okay, just wait for me, okay?"

Jisung quickly ended the call before Minho could respond.

The only confirmation he got that the other listened was a text sent a few minutes later, 'I'll wait.'

And that was enough for Jisung.