5 • debut inkigayo stage 1

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

the day after making friends with yeri unnie, i became more confident. i walked out of my van and walked to where i had to stand for photos before i entered the building. i decided to wear something more daring and cool for photos cause i just felt like it.

 i decided to wear something more daring and cool for photos cause i just felt like it

there was a lot of fans screaming my name, shocking me as they were so loud. i honestly didnt think i would be this popular just after my debut but i am thankful. after i walked into the building humming some alicia key songs and decided to grab some snacks too hehehe. to be honest i wasnt really on a diet, i just worked out a lot so i was able to eat as much as i wanted to. stuffing my face as i walk to my room to get my makeup and hair done, loud screaming and shouting erupted stopping my moment with my snacks, turning around and spotting the most handsome mf boys ive ever seen in my life. my eyes were blessed honestly. my manager oppa laughed at me as he saw my shocked, stuffed face as i looked at the boys in awe. what do bts eat to look like that?

"done staring luna? we need to get ready??" my manager said breaking the trance i was in.

"huh? oh yes lets go!" i said continuing with eating my delicious snacks hehe.

yes, youre probably wondering, luna why are so shocked seeing bts when you trained at the same company as them blahblahblah? i was a big hit trainee for one year but i had never met bts or seen them in real life, the company really didnt want bts and the girl trainees to mix therfore i never had the chance to meet or see them sadly ;(

however, i did meet txt as they had also trained with me so i was friends with them especially yeonjun. we had a great time as trainees until they debuted and i had transferred to p-nation. i was upset that i couldnt see them anymore and that i was probably going to be alone as p-nation was only new so i was their first trainee, as hyuna unnie and e'dawn oppa were already idols. anyways, enough of this sad lonely flashback.

i arrived in the room and as soon as i sat down for my unnies to do their magic, i fell asleep lol. i was woken up by manager oppa and he said i need to do my dry rehearsals. for some reason in music bank, i didnt do any rehearsals but apparently that was a one time thing. i didnt dress into my outfit yet because i wanted to be comfortable so i just changed my top to a hoodie over my jeans and headed out for my rehearsals.

"oh by the way, all the idols will be there watching." manager oppa said as i choked on my own saliva.

"wHY?! how come i didnt know this oppa?? i thought it was just the pdnims watching??" i shout-whispered.

"i thought you knew, i was just only reminding you. plus, why are you worried you perform in front of lots of your fans how is this different?" he asked.

i didnt answer him. he was right why is this different? well. BTS IS WATCHING ME AND I DONT THINK I CAN CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING BUT THEIR FACES. am i overreacting? maybe? no im not theyre just that handsome, so readers stop thinking im overreacting.

"oppa can i bring some snacks while seating and waiting for my turn then? pleaseeeee??!" i cutely asked him with my puppy eyes.

he just nodded and gave me a bag full of confectionary and chips/crisps (for the american and english people). i jumped up excited to eat while i watch good looking idols perform their songs. what would be better than that really. i happily skipped my way to my seat ignoring my surrounding as my mind was only focused on food, of course. i didnt even realise i skipped past idols that ive adored and looked up to, oops my bad.

idols' reaction to luna being excited to eat

—> wanna one

all the boys look to your direction while you skip with glee with food in my hands and laugh to themselves about how cute you looked just then. daniel stared at you until minhyun nudged him and told him to stop making it obvious that hes staring at you. jaehwan started teasing daniel and making fun of him as daniel's face turned a bright red from embarrassment.

—> sumni

sumni is actually a fan of you and had made it her goal to become friends with you as she had seen many videos of you being your crackhead self on her tl. she smiled at how clueless and innocent you were as she saw how many boys had also looked at you and she chuckled.

—> bts

actually, they were in their own world as they were having a heated conversation on who looked the best in the teasers of their comeback. well, that was until they heard silence and then luna coming in giggling to herself with a bag full of food not even noticing everyone's stares. they all turned their heads as you skipped to your seat and began stuffing your face. after that, the boys all looked at each with weird faces and then looked back at you one more time before all of them bursted out laughing quietly at how cute you just were.

"hyung, who was that?" jungkook asked jin.

"jungkook-ah you dont know who that is?!" jin exclaimed looking shocked at the maknae.

the whole hyung line looked done with the maknae line as they didnt know or recognise who you were.

"yah, you all seriously need to catch up with the news, there's thousands of articles of her! that's luna from p-nation." yoongi explained to the maknae line angrily.

jimin and jungkook looked at each other shocked, while taehyung was still clueless of who you were. (how dare he not know who you are hehe)

"hyung, really?!" jimin exclaimed

yoongi just nodded and sighed in disappointment.

"wait, why am i the only one who doesnt know this luna and who is she?" taehyung asked.

"seriously taehyung, shes the one that sang gotta go, the song ive practically been playing everyday and you telling me to turn it off everytime. she even trained in big hit for a year until they didnt allow girl trainees anymore. do you not recognise her yet?" jin said. yes, jin is already a die hard fan of you ahahhah.

"oohhhhhh that song, i know now hyung. she really trained in big hit? i dont think i saw her." taehyung said while trying to remember if he saw you at the agency.

"you probably didnt see her due to the ban between us seeing the girl trainees but i actually saw her before and she has really matured and is more beautiful now!" jungkook said as he took a glance at you.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡