25 • first collab

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

flashback to luna visiting bts

yoongi : do you want to collab with me luna?

luna : youre joking?

yoongi : no, seriously, lets make a song together. what do you say?

luna : of course im going to say yes oppa!

end of flashback

omg i know. collabing with the one and only suga, min yoongi, agust D. we had finally finished our song after working on it for 2 and a half months.

my album had become a hUGE hit. i won many trophies from music shows and was number 1 on all charts. for these 2 months, i had been awfully quiet on social media, only active just here and there. i would be spending most of my time with yoongi oppa, bts and red velvet as they would come visit the bighit building from my endless requests of joining me and the boys. the friendship bond between us all was unbreakable.

as i predicted, yeri eventually spilt the beans to jungkook and now i honestly dont know if taehyung knows. i only know because jungkook came up to me, asking me all sorts of questions on how i feel about him. i just gave him blunt answers cause he'd probably tell tae.
plus yeri and jungkook kept teasing me whenever me and tae would be talking. yep, no doubt tae knows something. theyre making it so obvious!

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡