15.

Chelsea

Chelsea

I groaned as I slowly shifted in what felt like a bed. Although my body would move it was as if my eyes wouldn't budge open as I just laid there with my mind feeling lost.

Shifting once again I attempted to open my eyes again and was successful. My vision was blurry for a few seconds before everything came into clear view.

The view was unfamiliar causing me to panic immediately. I couldn't remember a thing from last night events and it was taking an huge toll on me.

Just as I sat up quickly I forced myself right back down feeling my head throbbing. I felt like complete shit. I felt sore for some weird reason and I had no idea where I was.

I was beginning to worry if I left with a stranger last night. I wasn't that type of female but I was a completely different person under the influence of liquor.

Staring up at the ceiling, I took a few deep breaths trying everything to remember what happened after Anthony gave me that drink. The fact that I couldn't come up with anything was making me so frustrated.

The opening of the bedroom door I was in opened catching my attention. To my relief, Anthony stood in the doorway. A flash of fear flashed across his face for some reason but he quickly recovered.

"Look whose finally awake. I got breakfast ready so you can go ahead down and eat. After all that liquor you consumed you need something on your stomach." He chuckled, making his way over to his closet.

I watched him silently as he pulled on a shirt. As he pulled it down his eyes made contact with mine.

"After our little cheers or whatever you damn near beat my ass, fighting me over the liquor bottle. I let you have it and you downed it. Ended up throwing up so I brought you here to clean you up and put you to bed." He smirked

I combed my fingers through my hair feeling embarrassed and so confused. Looking down at my naked body my eyes widen before I looked back up at Anthony.

"No worries. I slept on the couch." He said, walking over towards me before sitting down. "You're clothes had throw up all on em' so I threw them in the washer. Their in the bathroom." He nodded towards the attached bathroom in his bedroom.

"I'm not even a drinker so I don't know why I acted the way that I did and I apologize for doing that Anthony. I literally don't remember anything. I'm never drinking again." I sighed, feeling my eyes well up with tears.