20.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Checking my email, I scrolled down looking for any new notifications pertaining to my boutique. It was going on 12 in the afternoon and I had yet to get up and get myself ready for the day. I had nothing to do but had one particular thing in mind; taking Kenyia somewhere she'll enjoy herself.

The opening of the attached bathroom door caught my attention. Milton walked out with nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein drawers on, barely up his face which gave me a good view of his V-line.

Since the phone conversation yesterday he hadn't said a word to me. We briefly made eye contact every now and then but that's about it. It was obvious he was still upset about what I said to him and honestly he had a right to be. I knew how he disliked getting things thrown in his face and that's exactly what I did.

Deciding to at least try to spark up a conversation I broke the silence around us.

"You doing anything today?" I asked, putting my phone away as I watched him pull on a t-shirt.

There was no response causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay? What I said was completely wrong and I was just frustrated. I didn't mean it at all." I apologized, hoping he'll accept it.

"Just because this Anthony guy got you all worked up doesn't mean you have to take it out on me though." He says, looking over his shoulder at me.

"I know and again I'm sorry for lashing out on you the way that I did. And if you think he's somebody that I'm fucking around with, it's not like that at all." I make clear just in case he thought otherwise.

He sighed before coming over to where I was and pulled both of my arms, pulling me towards him.

I obliged as he picked me up, cupping my ass in his hands before placing small kisses all over my face. I squirmed, smiling as he did so.

"You know I can't stay mad at you for long." He says.  "I love you."

"And I love you too." I say before pecking his lips.

I could see that he really wasn't into it like he usually was.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his back as he held me up.

"I need to know what we doing Chelsea. We interact and do shit like couples but aren't together. You know I'm inlove with you so what's the hold up? What's stopping you from being with me?" He asked.