5- 🔥💥💣Crime and a Kiss💣💥🔥

HEHEHEHEHEHHE
Oh btw I'm sorry but like
Rape warning? Maybe? Idk I guess sorta rape but not really

Your P.O.V.

Waking up, I heard gunshots outside the building.

I saw that everybody was still asleep, because their asses are heavy sleepers. I shook Gerard awake, and he opened his eyes quickly and shot up, hearing the gunshots as well.

"What the hell?" He set me on the couch and looked through the peephole in the door, seeing everything pitch black.

"Is it a robbery or something? The fuck? This is a college, not a fucking bank."

Gerard was still looking through the peephole. Suddenly, he fell and ran back to the couch, holding me closer.

"Gee, what's going on?" I asked.

"Can't explain. Let's wake everyone up, and get us somewhere safe. Whatever happens, just know I love you." He rubbed my stomach lightly and I pecked his lips, getting up to wake everyone up.

I slapped everyone, and that seemed to wake them up.

"What the f-" Frank was cut off by loud screaming, and more gunshots.

RJ pulled a gun out of her pocket and aimed it at the door.

"Woah woah, where'd you get that?" Max asked.

"Bitch you've been in my band for two years, you should be used to me having a weapon on me all the time."

"True."

Gerard told everybody what to do, and we were soon all hid under some dirty clothes in this medium sized closet that was in our room.

I took a blanket off the shelf and covered everybody with it, since it was huge.

Gerard was holding me closer than ever, burying his head in my neck.

"G-gee... I'm scared..." My eyes brimmed with tears.

"It'll all be fine, baby, I'll do anything to protect you and the baby, just stay calm." He cooed.

I looked over at everyone else. Everyone was holding each other. RJ was protecting Frank, Mikey was cuddling Jasper, Ray was hugging onto Frankie, Awsten was holding J A D E , the two Maxes were curled up into balls next to each other, and Brendon and Dallon were protecting each other.

Gerard tucked my who tucked my whole body under the blanket.

"Gerard, " my quiet voice was muffled by the blankets.

"Everybody, get under the blankets. " Gerard spoke firmly.

Everybody followed his directions and hid.

There was a loud crash, and then voices of several women and men.

"You go check down the hall,  I'll check the bedrooms. " A voice spoke,  which was obviously using a voice changer. 

Stomping down the hall, the loud footsteps of combat boots were heard. 

"COME OUT,  MY LITTLE ANGELS! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!!!"

They were getting closer. The closet door suddenly swung open.

Gerard was pulled from beside me.

I could see his eyes widen, and he was taken out. Tears filled my eyes.

What were they going to do to him?

Gerard's P.O.V

Strong arms that clearly belonged to a woman pulled me out of the closet. My eyes widened and I almost reached for Y/n, but I didn't want her to get caught. 

The woman in black pushed me against the wall.

"I don't want to hurt you, pretty boy. A loss of a face like yours would be way too tragic to the world. But first you need to do me a favor." She spoke.

I inhaled and tried to stay calm.

"Kiss me. " She said. I sharply inhaled and started to think. I didn't want Y/n to get hurt, but I didn't want to kiss this psychopath. But if it meant she wouldn't hurt me or anybody else, I would do it.

I hesitantly nodded and leaned in, tears filling my eyes. Strange, I know, it was quite dramatic.
But still, the tears fell. She kissed me, and god no, I did NOT enjoy it. But it had to be done. She wouldn't let me go. Mumbling between kisses, she spoke, "You better not call the police. Or I'll find out. Then you're dead." My eyes widened even more as I furrowed my brow, sweat buds appearing on my forehead. She was soon frenching me, and I was about done with it. She was making way too sexual movements, and I was incredibly uncomfortable. I tried to push her away, but she wouldn't leave. She was almost about to undo my belt when there were footsteps in the hallway. She pulled away and pushed me back in the closet.

Y/n sat up and stared at me.

"Okay, listen-"

"I understand. You didn't want to get killed. It's fine." She softly smiled and hugged me.

" I'm just glad you're okay. "

I looked over at everyone else.

Everybody looked scared, but happy.

"Dude, that was.... intense?" Mikey spoke.

"Oh, shut up." I spoke, when there was speaking from outside the closet. We decided to listen.

"Did you check in the closet?"

" Yeah, nobody's there. "

"Are you sure? You double-checked?"

" Believe me, nobody was there. "

The other person sighed. "Fine. Let's move on to another room, there's got to be some bastards in there." Once we knew they had finally left, we got out of the closet, not knowing was to do.

"Well, we obviously can't call the police, because that bitch was strong and I don't want to die just yet." I chuckled, sort of trying to brighten the situation.

"I don't think we can do anything about it if we want to stay safe. Let's all just keep quiet and see what happens." Ray spoke, wrapping an arm around Frankie.

Y/n cuddled into my chest.

"Yeah. Let's see."

--------------------------------

Bro this was shit
IT HAPPENED WEIRDLY FAST SO UM?

SORRY

-RJ