Y/N tries Summer's cookies

Ding!

Summer: "Yay! They're ready!"

Summer starts clapping in excitement as the alluring aroma of cookies invades our nostrils. She runs over to the oven and pulls out the sheet pan full of chocolate chip cookies. I look on in admiration as her smile starts shining brighter than the sun.

Summer: "Are you gonna look at them all day or try them out?"

I take one off the pan and give it a light sniff, my mouth starts watering as the beautiful scent of Summer's cookies enters my nose.

Chomp!

My eyes widen in surprise, that one bite was enough to put me into a trance that made the world around me slow down as my focus became drawn to the cookie and the cookie alone as all the components came together and coated my taste buds and all I could think of... was love. Mom... Yang... Ruby.

Foodgasm Flashback

It was a sunny day in the park as me and mom were playing around with a ball she bought me.

Holly: "Come on Y/N! Pass mommy the ball!"

After all these years her mood never changed once, she's always been the sunny and cheerful person everyone knew her for. I remember rushing to grab the ball that was near a tree but in the excitement of it all I ended up tripping over a branch and skinning my knee. I rocked back and forth as I held my knee in pain and my tears were threatening to spill. Her motherly instincts went into overdrive as she ran over to me like my life was on the line but once she made it all she did was kneel down, rub my knee, and say...

Holly: "Awww, it's gonna be okay Y/N, look I'll make it feel better with mommy's magic kisses."

She kissed my skinned knee and then pulled back my hair to give me a kiss on the forehead.

Holly: "Better?"

I nod my head.

Y/N: "How does it work?"

Holly: "You're not thinking about it right?"

Y/N: "No... I'm not! Hahahaha!"

Holly: "Hehehe. Want to go get some ice cream?"

Y/N: "Yes! Can we please?!"

Holly: "Anything for my little JoJo!"

She pulls me up off from the floor, kisses my forehead one more time, and takes my hand as we walk off towards the ice cream parlor.

Flashforward

Through the years she never lost her cheery mood, even when I was edgelord supreme on the day that everything changed.

Holly: "Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU BITCH!"

Holly: "Okay!"

Flashforward

It was one of the first times I met Yang, just like mom, her personality and smile had the ability to brighten up anybody's day and out of all the people she could've talked to that day... she talked to me after I intentionally iced everybody out that day... even Ruby.

Yang: "Hey cutie."

Y/N: "Ugh, fuck off."

Yang: "Ooh, the edge! I can feel it cut through my wrists! Tell me, how much My Chemical Romance do you listen to?"

Y/N: "Hmph."

I looked away hoping it would make her move along but looking back on it, I thought it was hilarious. She didn't let my Tsundere huff slide as she just instead decided to slide in front of me and tell me one of her trademark terrible puns.