𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"agmong" a voice boomed

"agmong" a voice boomed. "You're under arrest for the masacre of the Yang family" the police said. "Yeah, whatever, just take me" she said, dropping her two bloodied swords besides her.

Her steps were heard on the empty halls of the big house's marble floors. Her black boots leaving scarlet red footprints. The police seemed tensed, after all, they were in front of one of the listed voided souls in the world, walking towards them.

Even without her blades, she was scary, after all, they didn't know what a failed experiment was capable of. "Stay back" said the captain. "Didn't you want to take me?" she asked tilting her head slightly. It would look cute if she hadn't killed not only a whole family, but many more.

"Just stay were you are, we will approach you, another step, and we shoot" said the captain. The girl shrugged and stayed still. "I'm desarmed, why so cautious?" she asked. "Stay silent!" he boomed. "Damn, i'm being arrested, talking is one of my rights as a human" she said chuckling. "You are in no position" said the captain. She shrugged.

"Just take me before i change my mind and yeet your heads off" she said with a chuckle.

killer, but still sense of humor

btw, this one is a crazy intense one, so have fun.