𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

The next night they arrived to a small town in the middle of the forest

"Fucking finally" breathed Mark lowly. They entered the small town, and as they kept walking, they realized it was a ghost town. "Guess everyone was eaten" Haechan speculated. "Must probably" agreed Yuri.

They entered one of the houses to rest for the day. They opened the door and the place looked nice. "I hope that have food" wished Jaemin. "It will probably be rotten" Jeno chuckled. "I just want to sleep..." said Yuri.

"This house seems more secure than the others, let's go in" Said Mark. The rest agreed and followed the older into the house.

The place was deadly quiet, and it has a weird smell, a mix of wood and something rotten. "Okay, smells like shit" said Renjun. "Let me search in my purse when did i asked you" said Chenle. "Shit up you little rat" Renjun scoffed. "I mean... he's taller than you..." whispered Jisung. "I'm going to kill you" Renjun said i a low voice. "Easy there people, let's just go to sleep" said Yuri.

The group entered the first room they say, which happened to be the leaving room. They didn't think anymore and everyone plopped, falling asleep almost instantly. The rays of light where blocked by the curtains that the house had.

Night came, and the group woke up. Yuri couldn't open her eyes, she was warm and comfy. When she finally opened her eyes, redness came to her cheeks. She was being cuddled by Chenle. "I-I'm sorry" she said instantly sitting up with her hands in her mouth.

Their position was now she sitting in his legs, those between hers. "Hey guy-oh my god" Jisung's eyes went extremely big and just left the room. Yuri stood up, speeding outside where the rest was. "It isn't what it looked like" she said with her face red. Jeno snickered seeing the girl with a red face. "Yeah yeah Agmong, whatever you say" he said trying not to laugh.

Chenle emerged from the room a few minutes later. "Had fun dolphin?" asked Renjun teasingly. "We weren't doing anything!" he defended turning red. "Yeah! what he said" Yuri pouted looking another way with a light blush in her cheeks.

Everyone was laughing, including Jisung, but his heart broke a little every time he saw Yuri laughing with Chenle.

 🤭🤭

🤭🤭