𝓒𝓫𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

"Agmong, please put your feet off the table" said the chief police

"Agmong, please put your feet off the table" said the chief police. The girl scoffed and put her feet down. "What am I even doing with this losers?" she asked. The man only sighted strongly. "Please be quiet Agmong" he said. The girl only did a face and kept quiet.

"As you might know, we're having an apocalypse" said Johnny, the chief police. "We need you" he said. "Oh?" the girl questioned. Johnny looked at her with a shut up face. "funny how you need our help" chuckled Renjun. "Our resistance need the help of the most skilled killers" said Johnny.

Chenle chuckled. "i feel important" he said. Johnny only rolled his eyes. "The UN gave you the chance" he said. Haechan smirked. "Not so fast" said Johnny.

"One feet out of the line, you're all done" he said. "And we'll make sure it's forever" he said. Jisung scoffed. "Y'all so mean" he said. "Jaehyun, come help me control this crazy teenagers" he said through the mic.

The man he called came in. He was good looking, like, extremely good looking. "Wait I have a question" she said. "Are we being set free after this?" she asked. "We'll see if you manage to survive" responded Jaehyun.

"Wait a damn second" said Haechan. "If we survive?" he asked. "I ain't dying, not yet" said Jaemin. "You don't have a choice" said Johnny. "Fuck off" said Chenle. "Language please" said Jaehyun.

"Isn't it part of our human rights to decide?" agmong asked. "You go over that again? it's been three years Yuri" said Johnny. She scoffed. "Finally we know her name" said Mark. "Shut up Marcus" she snapped.

"Anyways, as we were saying, you don't have a choice" said Jaehyun. "Well, then let's make it count" said Jeno smirking. "No sacrifices cult leader" said Johnny. He scoffed. "What's the point then" he said. Jaehyun sighted. "You can make your sacrifices with the failed experiments" said Jaehyun. "Hey!" said Yuri hurt. "Homunculi" corrected himself Jaehyun. "Better" she said.

"So, what does this things do?" asked Jisung. "Do you live under a rock?" asked Renjun. "I'm not a nerd" defended Jisung. "Take that back!" he said, almost staying up, but the chains restrained him. "n-e-r-d" said Jisung. "Be quiet Park" said Johnny.

"Anyways, to respond your questions, they're some kind of cannibals" said Jaehyun. "What is that lack of information?" asked Renjun. "They aren't human, they are ghouls, they eat humans because is the only thing they can digest" said Renjun.

"Yeah, thanks for that Renjun" said Johnny. He just scoffed. "We need to work on this one's attitude" said Yuri with a chuckle. She just heard a grumble from him.

"You'll take care of China, there's the main problem" said Johnny "Well, you know now your mission" said Jaehyun. "And remember, we are always observing you, you have your chips implanted" remembered Johnny.

quick thing, they ain't ghouls like in tokio ghoul they're  this:

or sum ugly shit like this.