Chapter 9 - The Weekend

-Bakugou's POV-

The weekend arrived and I was stuck with Shitty-Hair, at least all the other extras were not staying, I needed a fucking pause from those bunch of weirdos, but they were still better than the rest of the people in this goddamn school.

Kirishima waves goodbye at his friends and heads with me to our dorm room. We enter it and I go over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As soon as I pick my brush up I hear a voice on the doorway to the bathroom. "Hey, you mind if I brush my teeth as well?" Can't he fucking wait a minute? "Really?" I look at him dumbfounded. "Yhe bro!" Before I could say otherwise he stands next to me and picks his brush up, the sink isn't small, so there's space for the two, but still, what the fuck is up with this stupid bitch?

"Sho, whatcha wanna do tomhorow?" his voice muffled because of the brush in his mouth, I'm surprised that none of the ingredients of his toothpaste contain pure sunlight, given how bright this motherfucker's smile is. "What do you mean by that? Why would I spend the day with you?" He looks back at him frowning holding his toothbrush with nothing but his mouth and makes some weird puppy eyes. Fuck, he was gonna make me hang out with him...ughh I'm going fucking soft. "Okay, I'll hang out with you, fucking idiot," His face lightens up. "but if we do anything that I don't like than I'm leaving and going on my own!" I tell him in an irritated tone.

"Then I'll make sure you don't get bored!" This little fucker really has a way with people, he can probably melt the hardest of hearts.

We finish brushing our teeth and get into bed, he tells me goodnight and I click my tongue and roll to the side, facing the wall.

-The Next Day-

I wake up, sit up and stretch (up, this is an author's joke, that's my type of comedy, deal with it), and look over to where that shit head is, he's still sleeping, it's still really early, I usually got up earlier than most to go for a jog and a little workout, so I step off the bed still on my boxers grab a pair of basketball shorts and a black shirt, grab my water bottle and head out. It's 7 when I come back into the dorm, I was out for about an hour, I look over at the red-head's bed and he is still sleeping, I get down to my boxers and grab a towel to take a shower. I feel my relax as the hot water from the bath hits my skin, I couldn't take a shower if it wasn't basically scalding. I start washing my hair and rinse it out, watching as the shampoo trickles down my abs mixed with the hot water. I then condition my hair, and rinse it out once again, I grab my soap with a scent of caramel and start rubbing it on my body, when I hear the door open up, FUCK, I FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR.

I see a tuft of red hair walk in...is he not gonna leave? "Hey! Shitty-Hair, get the fuck out!" I yell at him, but he doesn't get out...is he sleeping still? He's not gonna take a piss with me in here is he? He is...fortionally he is backwards, so I don't have to see anything that I don't want to...don't I want to? WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI!

I hear the toilet flush and see him head back to the room...this was so fucking awkward. I don't know if my face is burning due to the hot water or the embarrassment. I finish cleaning up and head back into the room to get changed, I look over at his bed and he's sleeping, thank fucking god, I grab boxers and slip them on under the towel that was on my waist, then I finish get dressed, I plop on my bed and check the time, it's now 7:30, I still have some time before this fucker wakes up, I assume, so I decided to check out the art studio, I had only been there once for a class, and it was only another presentation. I grab my phone and my backpack and head into it.

I walk in and look around, I was told that every plastic art's student got a small space in one of the closets to store their things, so I head onto the room I was in on the class before, the teacher had told us that we could come in at anytime and be creative, as long as we left everything cleaned up. I grab some brushes and a blank canvas and think about what to paint, an idea clicked and I start going at it, when I'm half way done I receive a notification on my phone it was a message from Shitty-Hair

Shitty-Hair - Hey bro, where you at?

Me - In the art studio, you can come as long as you don't fucking bother me.

Shitty-Hair - omw!

I turn off my phone and keep painting, I hear the door behind me open. "Hey Bakubro!" A smiling Kirishit walks in.

"I've told you to not fucking call me that Shit-Hair! Now shut up and sit somewhere, don't fucking bother me." He does as he was told and sits in a stool next to me, I see him spin around the stool and check his phone from the corner of my eye.

I finish some details and..."I'm done."

"Oh, let me see!" he stands up and walks close to me to check it out, he didn't need to be this close, but...I don't mind? "Holy fuck dude that looks so cool!" Damn right it was cool, I painted a 1990's Harley in front of a coffee shop, it wasn't that good given that I kinda half-assed it, but I was still proud of it for doing it in such a short amount of time.

"For how long have you been here painting that?" he nudges me in the arm with his elbow and I push him away. "For about an hour I think."

"And you did THAT in that amount of time?! Dude, you are really talented!" "Hmph, I guess so." I say with a grin on my face. He laughs "Hey! Don't get too cocky, now I feel like I shouldn't have complimented you so hard on it."

"I don't need your compliments to know I'm the shit, Shitty-Hair." I grab the painting and store it in my closet space. "So wanna head out of campus and maybe grab some breakfast? I'm really craving pancakes and they are not serving them at the cafeteria today, I'll pay!" How can I refuse free fucking food?! "Sure, whatever." he just throws one of those huge smiles at me, I think he's starting to understand that that is my way of saying "Fuck yhe!". Anyways, we head out and stop at a small diner, we get in and he asks if they serve pancakes.

"For you of course, hun." the waitress behind the counter winks at him, he is too fucking happy with the fact that they have pancakes that he doesn't even realized that she just flirted with him, I guess he's pretty dense, not like I hadn't noticed it before.

"Do you want pancakes as well Bakugou?" I shrug my shoulders at him and he orders two servings of pancakes. "What do you do drink?" He asks me. "Black coffee." He nods at me and orders it, and then a cappuccino for himself. We sit at one the booths and wait for our food.

"So for how long have you been painting?" He asks me while chewing at the end of one the cords of his sweatshirt.

"Since I was 10 my shitty parents wanted me to pick up something besides sports and I chose painting." At first I didn't want to have those fucking painting classes, like, at ALL! But after going to the first I actually kinda liked it and it quickly became a passion, a secret one at that. I couldn't ruin my 'bad boy' reputation that I held, if they knew I liked painting they would call me all sort of names, including fag. Which I fucking hated, nobody knew I was gay, and nobody still does, whenever they asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend I would just make up an excuse like "None of these bitches is good enough for me." I hated to say that, but I had to, I didn't want to be the outcast, I wanted to fit in. I still do...

"Here's your pancakes darlings! Enjoy them, as much as your enjoying looking at each other." She winks and walks away...WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT HAG JUST SAY?!

"Was I staring at you?" I blush a little looking at how much the Shitty-Hair was blushing.

"Yhe...kinda, but no problem bro, now let's focus on eating, I'm starving!"

Fuck me, I didn't even notice I was staring at him, this is embarrassing, I hide my face with the coffee cup and hope that the blush goes away before I stop sipping on it.