Chapter 17 - Tickles

-Bakugou's POV-

I don't know what came over me, but as soon as he finished singing I jumped up from my bed and hugged him, as tightly as I could.

I hear him drop his guitar on the floor and lean his head on my chest, I sit down on the bed beside him and he moves to my shoulder, he's crying and grabbing onto my shirt with conviction.

"You don't need to have those thoughts anymore, I won't fucking let you...I promise." Even though I only met this guys about a month ago, me and him had grown really close to each other. It broke my heart too see him like this. It's weird to not see that stupid fucking smile on his face, I wanted to see that smile all the time on his face, not a frown, not a tear, only that stupid smile.

After some time of us hugging each other, and him crying onto my shoulder, he steps back. "Thank you Bakugou, you really are a great person under all of that hard exterior." He chuckles a bit, giving me the indication that he's feeling better.

"Yhe, yhe, just don't tell anyone else, or I'll fucking kill you."

"Oh I feel privileged then, am I the only one that can see the soft side of Bakugou Katsuki?" He smirks at me, this little shit.

"Fuck off, will you?" I say as I try to hide my face. "Now get off my bed!"

"Uhmm, this is my bed actually."

"...Well, fuck me then, I'll get off your bed!" I get up from his bed but get pulled by my arm. I look at Kirishima who had his head down while holding onto my arm.

"Can you stay here, for a little bit? I was enjoying it." W-WHAT THE FUCK! 

"U-Uhm, sure..." I sit back down and back up against the wall, he does the same and leans his head on my shoulder. I'm having a FUCKING GAY PANIC ATTACK! 

"Y-You don't mind if I-" 

"No." I cut him off, I knew what he was about to say, I didn't mind it at all, much to the contrary, I quite enjoyed it. As I say that I notice him getting more comfortable, even wrapping his arms around mine and closing his eyes. 

He looked so cute, he had his hair tied up and was still wearing the clothes we went out on, I examine his face and notice a scar on his right eyebrow. How did I never noticed it?

"Hey Kiri?" He hums, not even noticing the nickname I called him. "What is that scar from? On your right eyebrow." He looks at me for a second and closes his eyes again.

"Oh, when I was younger I was skating and hit my head really hard." 

"Oh, that explains a lot." He opens one eye and looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Well, whenever I say dumb stuff my mom asks me if I hit my head or something. So since you actually hit your head, it makes sense that your dumb as a rock."

"Oh no you didn't!" He immediately gets up and glares at me. Oh shit! "Bakugou Katsuki, you are a dead man!" He screams and jumps on me, and starts tickling me, oh god NO! MY WEAK POINT!

I struggle to get out of his deadly grip but nothing works, this dude is stronger than I thought. He tickles me non stop, until I almost run out of air.

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!" I look at him for a bit gasping for air, and when I get enough air to speak, I get up close to his face "Never." He looks even more pissed.

After what felt like an eternity of tickling he finally makes me take it back. "Hm! That's what I thought! Kirishima Eijirou is no stupid man!" He's really fucking proud of himself for someone who used cheap tacticts.

"Nah, I had my fingers crossed when I said that, so it doesn't count." This time I was prepared to what was coming and easily dodged his attempt of grabbing me. "This time you ain't getting me Shitty-Hair!"

"I've told you! MY HAIR IS NOT SHITTY!" He tries to grab me again, but I dodge again.

"Well, now that it's down, it doesn't look as bad I guess." His eyes widen as he begins to run to the bathroom, but stopping midway.

"I'll kill you Bakugou!" Damn, he was starting to sound like me. And, to be honest, it was kinda hot to see him act like this.

After a few minutes of him trying to grab me, he finally does. Tackling me onto the bed and sitting on top of me. "Now you're gonna pay!" I never have been tickled so much in my life, this dude really knew his shit. After a while he grabs both my wrists and holds them up so he can see my hands. "Now! Say that I'm not dumb, and that my hair isn't shitty!"

"Sure, sure, you aren't dumb, and your hair isn't THAT shitty, there, happy?"

"You didn't say that it wasn't shitty..." He glares at me. W-Why, why is this really hot?

I gulp. "U-Uhm, y-your hair isn't shitty..." The fuck is happening to me, I never felt like this in my life.

I see him blush as he stares at me, I felt my face heat up, I must have been red as shit, maybe even more than his hair.

"B-Bakugou...can I ask you something?"

"Y-Yhe, s-sure..."

"A-Are you...into guys?"

SHIT! Was I? I-I think so? I was definitely into him, that's for sure.

"I-I...yes." As soon as the words came out my mouth I felt his lips on mine, they were soft and tasted like strawberries, probably from the ice cream we ate earlier. He then pulls us apart and backs off of me.