(3) Ozzy Is Mean

You stepped on someone's hand.
"Oops, sorry!" You said, backing away. "You must be some stupid new kid,  right?" The someone said.  "Um, yea?"
"Just what I thought, some stupid new kid ruins my day!" They said, turning their back towards you. "Hey. I atleast wanna know your name! Please?" You begged. "Ugh, fine. My names Ozzy. But that's all you get from me!" Ozzy said, crossing his arms. Wow, Ozzy's a teensy bit mean. Well, since Ozzy doesn't wanna tal, you scanned the room for any other children to play with. Let's see, there was Ozzy, Nugget, some kid that looks like a meanie, a girl! You realized that was the only girl in the class except the teacher. Who else? Some pretty boy with blonde hair and a red suit...
Wait a minute, pretty boy with blonde hair and a red suit!
They were with that meanie boy with blonde hair and a blue suit! Wasn't the red one nicer? I think so. Let's see!

"Hello! Your name was Debby or something, right?" You said, turning your head in confusion. "Oh hi!" The boy said, putting down his red racecar. "My names actually Theodore, but Felix calls me Teddy and you can call me Ted?" He said, looking kinda worried. "Mhm, Ted! Wow, it feels good saying your name, like, TED! TEDDY! TEDD!"
"U-um, you should probably stop...What's your name?" Ted said. "Oh! I'm (Y/N)!" You said. "Oh wow, cool! I like your name too!" Ted said. "Thanks! Also, where's your brother and everyone else?"  You just noticed that. Penny and other guy weren't there. "How'd you know he was my brother, and also, there in the smart class upstairs!" Ted said, pointing up. "Oh, well, you guys look identical!" You said. "Oh really? I take that as a compliment!" Ted said. "Well Ted, I promised myself I would go talk to that girl over there, bye!" You said, leaving. "Oh ok, bye (Y/N)!" He said, waving.
Just as you started walking to the girls direction, the bell rang.
Oh.