𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"If something like this would happen, i seriously though this was going to be in Russia or something" said Yuri while they landed

"If something like this would happen, i seriously though this was going to be in Russia or something" said Yuri while they landed. "Let me tell you, they don't work like zombies, so if you get bitten don't take it as a scandal" said Johnny. "And they come out at night, so recommend sleeping on day and going out at night" said Jaehyun.

When they landed, two other militants revived them. "Taeyong, Doyoung, they're now in your care" said Johnny. "We aren't children!" defended Jisung. "You're all minors in this country, except Mark" said Jaehyun "Still, you could kill in any moment, so you need care" he added. "Anyways, put the handcuffs" said Johnny. "Hey! Why?!" said Yuri offended. "You're the most dangerous criminals" said Taeyong. "You aren't free, don't forget that" added Doyoung and Yuri scoffed at that.

"As you advance, you'll have permission to arrive to any hotel. If you arrive to the laboratory, Renjun, you do what you must, do not experiment more, or you're gone" said Taeyong. "You only have permission to get out at night" said Doyoung. "You're still prisoners, don't forget" he said. "We know mister bunny, stop saying it every two seconds" said Yuri.

They finally were taken to the place they would stay that night. "Why do we only have two rooms for us eight?" asked Yuri. "You fit perfectly in only two rooms" pointed out Doyoung. "I'm a woman" said Yuri. "So?" asked Taeyong. "They're men" she said. "Your point?" ask Doyoung. "THAT I'M A WOMAN YOU IDIOT" she boomed. "Not our problem" said Taeyong.

"You seven stay in one room, I'll stay with the other" said Yuri. "Wait a second, that's not fair" said Mark. "Life is not fair Marcus" she said. "I ain't sharing bed with none of you rats" she said pointing at them. "Perfect, then two can into your room" said Renjun.

The boys ended up doing rick paper scissors, Chenle and Jaemin ended going with her, as the rest were going to accommodate on their room. "I pick that bed" she said pointing at the one next to the window. "Better for us, we ain't having a ghoul stalking us" said Jaemin. "I pick that bed then" she said pointing to the other. "Nope girl, it's already ours" said Chenle.

"I guess we should rest, it's 11 am, we should get up at 8 pm, that's when they start going out" said Jaemin. The two younger's nodded.

Electricity surrounding the young girl. She was attached to shock cables, making her jolt. Her mouth was covered, so she couldn't shout. "please stop" she thought.

The shocks finally stopped. She was numb, barley being able to move her body. "How did it went?" asked the doctor. "She can't move" responded the woman who carried her. "Put her on cold water, the fifth container" ordered the man.

The numb girl was laid in a bed, it was cold. The container's door closed, making it even more colder. She couldn't even move or think straight.

After some time being in there, they took her out. "Can you walk?" asked the woman. The girl only nodded. She trail behind the woman. She had a kind of leash, so she couldn't go, and even if she tried, there was nowhere to run.