Unconsciously

Harry had sent his godson to his grandmother so she could take care of her. And of course, he took a part in taking care of his godson too. It's just he didn't have experience of taking a baby and have a lot to sort out ever since the war ended. But still, he never failed to find time to spare with his godson. Never. This is because he knows how important it is for Teddy to have someone he could consider a family, someone adult to lean on when needed. He knows how it felt because he was just like him.

Teddy really is grateful that he have a very caring and loving godfather. But sometimes.. Sometimes he just wonder if he could ever feel a real love from his parents. He's a metamorphmagus like his mother. He could change his look at his will (and do pranks at hogwarts). But there's one thing bothering him. Does he actually look like what he is? He felt like he unconsciously used metamorphmagus and thus changed his looks. He looked nothing like his father or mother. Teddy was told that he looked like his father when his was a baby. But now he don't even have a trace of it.

Then, on one fateful day, Harry got called from Andromeda that Teddy had fallen from the stairs and was unconscious. So, he came home to see his godson even though Andromeda already reassured him that his godson was fine. When he step into Teddy's bedroom, he felt his heart stop.

On the bed, laying there is a copy carbon of Remus Lupin but younger. Could it be metamorphmagus that made him look different? Harry look at his godson peaceful face. Harry knows Teddy is a bit bitter and sad about his parent's death but he know one day Teddy will understand. At that moment, Harry decided that the picture he had just took of Teddy real look would be a good gift for his godson birthday tomorrow. His godson would be delighted to see he looked exactly like his father.

That's exactly how Teddy decided his birthday that year was the bestest thing in his life. And McGonagall can't decide whether she should be happy or terrified to see a young version of Remus with bright blue hair.