Chapter 7

Toni's POV

I woke up before Cheryl and swiftly but carefully got out of bed. I needed to go home and get some stuff so I could go to Greendale and hopefully get a cure so I become human again and whilst I'm there I hope I can get a protection ring for Cheryl. I put on my Serpent jacket and was about to leave when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"It's Jesse," he replied.

"I know that. What the hell do you want, you almost woke my girlfriend up?!" I whisper yelled.

"I want to make an offer," he said.

"About?" I asked.

"Us? What you are," he answered.

"Fine, meet me at my house, I'll be there soon," I said hanging up.

I heard movement and turned around and saw Cheryl stirring in her sleep. I hope I didn't wake her. I left the house, hopped on my motorcycle and went to my house.

I arrived at my house and saw Jesse sitting on the steps leading up to my house.

"Make this quick. I have things to do," I said annoyed.

"Well if you join my gang, you won't have to become a full vampire, and you'll have protection from the Serpents," he said.

"No," I said walking past him, but he jumped up and grabbed my arm.

"I suggest you rethink that Toni," he said, tightening his grip on my arm.

"I said no Jesse, besides a Serpent never betrays their own," I said, ripping my arm from his grip, turning around and showing him my jacket.

"Toni baby, come on I just want us to be together again and we can't do that if we're in rival gangs," he said grabbing my hand.

"Well, it wouldn't work anyway because I'm taken. Now let go of me!" I yelled.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. I love you too much," he said trying to kiss me.

I kicked him in the balls and tackled him. I pummeled him just letting out all the feelings that had been building up inside of me since the day he bit me. There was just so much rage. I had beaten him black and blue and pulled out my switchblade when I heard someone call my name.

"ANTOINETTE MARIE TOPAZ, GET YOUR ASS IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT THIS INSTANCE OR SO HELP ME GOD!" my mom screamed.

"Toni, you're gonna have hell to pay for this!" I heard Jesse croak as I walked shamefully into my house.

My mom grabbed me and practically threw me into the living room. I sat down in the armchair across from the couch she was in.

"Care to explain to me what you were going to do to that handsome young fellow, Antoinette," my mom asked.

"I don't know mom," I answered meekly.

"What the hell were you even doing with a switchblade?" my mom asked.

"I don't know mom," I repeated.

"What did the boy do, Antoinette, for you to beat him the way you did?" she asked.

"He was hitting on me and I don't like him," I answered.

"Why, he's handsome?" she asked.

"I said I don't like him, mom!" I said getting more annoyed.

"And I said why!" she yelled.

"Because Mom!" I sighed, "I'm bisexual, but I prefer girls!" I yelled back.

"Get out." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I'll give you an hour to pack your stuff and go!" she said coldly.

"Really mom? You know what I don't even care, also if you really wanna know where I got the switchblade from I got it from the gang I'm in," I said walking up to my room.

I collected all the stuff I needed and stuffed it into one of my many duffle bags and I stood in the doorway to my former room. I walked downstairs.

"Bye mom," I said coldly.

"Don't call me that Antoinette, I'm not your mom, I have no daughter." she said void of emotion.

"It's Toni by the way," I said walking out of the door.

I hopped on my motorbike and rode to Thistlehouse trying not to cry.

At Thistlehouse

Cheryl's POV

I woke up and Toni was gone. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. I looked out of the window and saw her getting off of her motorbike. I ran downstairs and out the door. I was going to give her a hug but she collapsed to the ground and started sobbing.

"Hey, hey it's okay," I said comfortingly, rubbing her back.

"No, no it's not I don't have anybody anymore," she sobbed.

"Hey hey," I said cupping her face, "You have me, you'll always have me,"

Once Toni started to sniffle we got up and walked into the house and sat down in the living room.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked to hug her.

"My-my mom kicked me out and disowned me because I'm in the Serpents and because.." she trailed off.

"It's okay, you can tell me, Toni," I said.

"And because I'm bisexual," she started crying again.

"Oh, TT. I hope you know that the people that don't accept you for who you are aren't your family and they don't love you," I said.

"I know, but she raised me, Cher, and now she said that she doesn't have a daughter," she said.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked looking at a bruise forming on her arm.

"Oh, this Vamp guy grabbed me and he was hitting on me and I beat him up, then my mom called me inside because I pulled my switchblade on him and then she grabbed me and pretty much dragged me by the arm into the living room," she said, " So that was fun," she said sarcastically.

"So, umm where are you going to live?" I asked.

"Umm can I stay here for now?" she asked.

"Of course TT my home is your home," I answered.

"Thanks, I might buy a trailer with the money I have soon, though," she said.

"If that's what you want but remember, you're always welcome at Thistlehouse," I said.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?" she asked.

"Once or twice," I answered playfully.

I smirked into a kiss.

"Let's go to bed. I'm a bit tired. I beat that guy black and blue you know, Cher," she asked.

"I'm sure you did TT, I'm sure you did," I said getting up to go to bed.

I would just like to thank you guys for 100 reads I honestly just did this to keep myself sane in this crazy time and I'm happy that for even a moment I could take your mind off of what's going on in the world. Comment what you'd like to see and I'll try to make it happen. I'm going to post three more chapters today as a treat so I hope you enjoy.