Chapter 42

Graphic and descriptive scenes. Viewer discretion is advised.

No one's POV
The Blossom girl lay asleep in her four poster bed feeling an empty and cold space where her girlfriend usually slept. She tossed and turned as her mind was plagued with a horrific nightmare.

A similar frightening nightmare plagued the Topaz girl all the way across town as she convulsed on the sofa her friend so kindly let her sleep on so violently that she threw herself off, but she was a deep sleeper which allowed her to sleep through the blunt force trauma that was sure to leave a bruise on her back.

Toni's POV
I was sitting in a chair in a plain white room and I was about to get up when the door in front of me opened, seemingly by itself. It revealed a mirror that had the words 'I'm back' smeared across it in blood, I jumped up and ran into the room to find who the blood belonged to. As I saw the owner of the blood, I stopped dead in my tracks and fell to the floor as I wailed in agony. Next to the mirror lay Cheryl's lifeless body a deep gash across her neck, dried blood staining her porcelain skin. I scrambled my way over to her and took her into my arms.

"Baby, please wake up," I begged.

I put two fingers to her wrist to find a pulse, there was nothing there, she was so cold, but I refused to believe she was dead. I pressed my ear against her chest, and again there was no sound, not even the faintest sound of her heart beating.

"Come back, Cheryl, please… please," I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Now we all know that's not going to happen don't we? It's your fault anyways," an all too familiar voice laughed.

Before I could do anything I jolted up covered in sweat, I didn't even realise I was on the floor, because within seconds I was on my feet and out the door of the trailer not caring if my ruckus awoke the other occupant of the trailer. I sped to Thistlehouse like my life depended on it, ignoring the rain hitting my bare feet.

Cheryl's POV
I was in a white room that had just one door I stood up and walked to the door, I opened and was met with a large mirror that had 'You're next' written on it in blood. Despite being afraid I walked further into the room and my eyes immediately began to water at the sight.

Toni's lifeless body lay deadly still, I ran over to here and gently picked her up to place her into my lap. Upon closer examination, she had a deep slice through her throat and the blood had dried indicated she had been there for a while.

"Tones, wake up, wake up Toni," I shook her.

I pressed two fingers below her jaw looking for a pulse, to no avail.

"TT, I need you, don't leave me here all alone, I'm begging you, please," I sobbed.

"How touching," a bone chilling voice chuckled lowly from behind.

Before I was able to assault the man that took my TT away from me I awoke from the terror, I frantically searched the bed for Toni then remembered she had left to go to Jughead's. I jumped out of bed landing in my slippers as I ran down the stairs at lightning speed. I swung open the front door and kept running, not bothering to close it. The rain didn't bother me like it usually did, I was too focused on making sure my TT was safe and sound.

I made it to the driveway when I saw Toni speeding to me, I sighed in relief as I kept running until I  was wrapped in her arms.

"Oh my god, you're okay?" she sobbed.

"I'm fine, what about you baby?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she sighed, placing me down.

I looked at her and saw nothing but love in her eyes and so I didn't hesitate in crashing my lips into hers, she quickly reciprocated the kiss.