08. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Uraraka's fingers danced across the keys, the soft click clack echoing throughout the bustling train as the passing scenery zoomed by

Uraraka's fingers danced across the keys, the soft click clack echoing throughout the bustling train as the passing scenery zoomed by. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, engrossed with a shy smile in the conversation she was having.

Her phone beeped with a response and she hurried to check. She smiled as she stared at her phone, rocking back and forth on her heels. Smooth yellow light flooded the carriage, the sunshine gently warming Uraraka's face.

A couple of weeks after the idea had just been proposed, Uraraka was finally on her way to see Y/n for the first time, agreeing to meet in a public square and grab something to eat. Her nerves were through the roof but she could hardly wait.

Uraraka gave herself one last once over and adjusted her skirt. All the while trying to will the train into arriving quicker. She checked the time and her smile morphed into a grin.

SWEET_PURRSEPHONE 💌
almost there!

ANGEL.FACE 🕊
oh my godddddd
i can't wait to see you mwah

Uraraka froze, eyes darting back and forth as she reread the message before her eyes. A dust of blush formed on her cheeks. A k-kiss?

SWEET_PURRSEPHONE 💌
uhhh, mwah to you too?

ANGEL.FACE 🕊
aaaahshxjxjxnx
so cute

* ANGEL.FACE 🕊 HAS SENT AN ATTACHMENT !

Uraraka covered her mouth, her face beat red. The attachment was picture of y/n, blowing a kiss at her camera. Her eyes were bright, glowing with joy and her beautiful h/c locks where flowing in a breeze, clearly on her way to meet Uraraka. Not to mention her halo Uraraka's eyes were instantly drawn to.

Uraraka quickly saved the picture, her heart skipping a beat as she processed the picture her crush had just sent. Suddenly the train speaker sounded and an announcer called out the name of her stop.

SWEET_PURRSEPHONE 💌
wow
W O W
aashdhbxbc
oh i'm at my stop

ANGEL.FACE 🕊
is that a good W O W ?
uhhh, aashdhbxbc to you too??
eEK!!!!!!!

Uraraka exited the train as fast her legs would carry her and was legally possible. Only stopping to shoot a quick text to her friends to let them know she was close. She rushed and the minutes of travelling blurred as she buzzed with excitement.