Danganronpa V4

OZZY AZUSA POV

"Wow" I thought, "I can't believe I made it into the school Hopes Peak, I barley made it in- "OW!" I yellped. I was laying on the ground facing upward when a blurry face appeared, "Are you okay?" They said. "I- I think so." I said embarrassed. "Get up, I'm not helping you." They said rudely. "Fine I wasn't planning on you helping anyways." I said as I slowly got up and picked up my stuff.
Then suddenly everything went black, not much later I woke up in an unfamiliar room laying on a bed. When suddenly a voice that came out of no where told us to get out of our rooms and walk to the "gym"
But I didn't know where that was so I just decided to take a look around until I found it.
But of course it was only right down the hall which gave me no chance to look around.
I opened the door to find a room full of people- not full but about 15 other people
"Hey look another person!" An unfamiliar voice shouted. Then everyone turned to look at me.
I didn't know anyone there so I decided to introduce myself. "I-I'm Ozzy- Ozzy Azusa." Then one by one other people started to introduce themselves too. "I'm Elijah Ristu. The Ultimate Craftsman." A boy with dark brown hair dressed in sports clothing said.
"I'm Phoenix Mio, I'm the Ultimate Medium." Said a girl with short blonde hair said, she also seemed taller than me. Maybe by a few inches?
"I'm Ellen Mugi. The Ultimate Hacker.." said a girl with even shorter dark brown hair, she was standing a few feet away from me
"The names Aila Yui. I'm the Ultimate Heartbreaker. I wouldn't trust me if I were you!" She giggled, I wasn't planning on trusting her with the ultimate she had anyway. She had short light brown hair and glasses. I wondered why everyone had short hair.
"I'm Lee Tanka. My apologies but I do not remember my Ultimate Talent." Said a girl with long curly orange hair, how is it possible to not remember your talent?
"I-I'm C-C-Callie M-May. The Ultimate W-Writer!" Said a girl with curly light brown hair standing in front of me with her head down. She seemed awfully shy.
"Yo, I'm Monica Treo. The Ultimate Escape Artist." Said a girl with a tan skin tone and dark, long curly hair.
"HI!!!" Said a voice that came from the back of the room.
She ran across the room until she was only a few feet away from me.
"I'm Amira Ito! The Ultimate Softball Player!"
Said a girl with very curly and poofy brown hair.
Her hair was tied back into a high pony-tail, with messy bangs.
"Hi. I'm Dharma, Dharma Sato. The Ultimate Graffiti Artist." Said a girl with grey-ish brown hair who actually knew what personal space was. Her bangs were in front of one of her eyes which made me have a bad feeling about her.
"Hey there! I'm Jazmine Tanko! The Ultimate Jeweler! If you don't know what that means it means I make jewelry!" Said a girl with long-ish dark brown hair with a tan skin tone. "Of course I know what that means..." I thought to myself.
"Hi! I'm Gavin Saki! I'm known as the Ultimate  Comedian!" Said a boy with brown hair. I don't find many comedians here. That's very strange.
"The party's here!" Said a boy with dark hair from across the room, he roller bladed across the room until he was a few feet away from me, "I'm Brayden Watanabe, I'm the Ultimate Rollerblader!" He held one hand to his chest as if he were a king.
"Ight' guess it's my turn. I'm Cameron Abe. The Ultimate Hunter, I guess I won't be hunting much inside this place though." Said a black boy with a fresh cut that stood about 6 feet away from me.
"I'm Katie Toi.. T-The Ultimate Sketch Artist.." said a girl with kinda short hair and glasses. "There are quite a few artist here" I thought to myself.
"Guess I'm last. I'm Naylie Miu, The Ultimate Bookworm" said a girl with brown long-ish hair.
"ALRIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE CHITTER CHATTER!! I AM YOUR PRINCIPAL AND MY NAME IS-"