A team

There is a girl named y/n Edwards. Perrie's twin sister. For the longest time she was put in the class A team. She was always stuck in my day dreams. A long time ago she have deleted your feeling one you hit 18 years old after you lost your father.

After Perrie joined little mix being in the spot light you did drugs. No one noticed. You never where high or drunk around your sisters. For you that was a huge no. Your face was slowly sinking wasting. They scream the worst things come free. Its to cold for angles to fly your mom would say.

You where at your house. You have been going mad for a few grams. A angle was going to die. You too some drugs and layed down in your bed. As things slowly when black. Her eyes still opened as light left them.

The family came over to her home. Perrie was the first to find her. She tried to wake her up. But she was cold to the touch. Perrie called for the others to get help. But Y/n was long gone.  Perrie lost her best friend in the world.

"I lost my best friend in the world." Perrie said. Perrie lost her best friend.  The family lost there a part of them. Y/n had a big heart. Even if she did not showed it. For y/n she had no place on this earth. Y/n was truly loved by everyone.