[ 14 ]

[headcanons and notes]

~ Josephi uses a circus that he puts on earth to lure unsuspecting families and beings into his demonic realm

~ Josephi uses a circus that he puts on earth to lure unsuspecting families and beings into his demonic realm. They enter what looks like a normal circus on the outside, and by the time they realize the evil inside of it, the exit has already disappeared and they become trapped.

~ Josephi has the power of Demonification, which is the power to transform others into demons or demonic hybrids, granting them demonic abilities and/or traits. It's not just mortals or earthly beings he can do this to, he can do it to any organic being in existence.

~ Josephi can turn into his victims and can mimic their voices perfectly in order to lure them towards them for him to strike.

~ Josephi's diet consists of: adult humans, large mammals, aquatic life, children, and sometimes if he's desperate enough, a baby or two.

~ All of Josephi's powers stem from a forbidden part of Hell called the Forgotten Pit of Eternal Fire, as well as from all of the souls he collects from his victims.

~ Josephi, being the biological son of the two most powerful demonic entities to ever exist, can create demons out of thin air like its' nothing, so numbers will always be on his side.

~ Various priests have tried to capture and kill Josephi once and for all. Needless to say, they all went missing. All of them.

~ Josephi was actually blessed by the dark cosmic entity known as Azathoth. This made him a lot stronger, more durable, smarter, and a hell of a lot more manipulative. In other words, he went from powerful monster to god.

~ Josephi can create weapons out of thin air, most notably, blades, whips, and magical staffs.