[ 19 ]

[headcanons & notes(updated version)]

~ Josephi Grimm is an archdemon-demon lord hybrid born in Hell to The Devil(Lucifer Morningstar) and the queen of all demons, Lilith Morningstar

~ Josephi Grimm is an archdemon-demon lord hybrid born in Hell to The Devil(Lucifer Morningstar) and the queen of all demons, Lilith Morningstar. He was the prince of all that was unholy and became Head Tormentor of Hell for about 1,000 years... until he tried to take over Hell by killing both of his parents. He failed and was kicked out of Hell, banished for all eternity. He was supposed to have his connection to Hell cut completely, but they soon realized that proved to be an impossible task.

~ After he was banished, Josephi Grimm raided the void's Forbidden Library and began training himself in the Dark Arts, demonic power, fire manipulation, and creating his own realm. And then, about 5,000 years of intense training and practice later(when he became a master of all these different domains), he created a place he named "Red Valley", which is basically a place similar to Hell, except bigger and has a lot more sadistic ways to torment those who fall victim to it. He essentially either manipulates and tricks different beings into entering with illusion magic or false promises, or he simply kidnaps them with force.

~ Josephi is a master of all forms of Black Magic and everything to do with it(yes, i'm saying he is basically the /king/ of the dark arts), ranking him up to the most powerful demonic entity in existence, considering that no other demonic entity had the patience or power to even come close to learning it all.

~ Josephi can create or summon very powerful demonic creatures within minutes and can keep them very much loyal to him by giving them freedom, powers, and even promising them wealth beyond anything they could imagine. I dare say he is more powerful than the literal demon goddess that is his mother.

~ Josephi is a master of everything having to do with fire or heat, being able to control and utilize literally any type of fire in existence(yes, including almighty, divine, and cosmic).

~ Because of his time down in Hell, Josephi is an expert in torture and causing his victims different types of pain. And not just physical, psychological pain is also performed in Red Valley. This has earned him the nickname "Picasso with a Razor". He can, quite easily, find a way to hurt even the most powerful beings out there.

~ Josephi's power level is near godly because of how much training he did using the books in the Forbidden Library, the fact that he's the son of The Devil & the goddess of all demons, and how many dark blessings he received from other entities who helped him succeed.

~ Josephi can easily manipulate all souls, being able to fix, destroy, corrupt, or even create them.

~ Josephi can negate death within his large realm, which allows him to eternally torture his victims while they are still alive. However, if they do die, Josephi can simply use necromancy to bring them back to life with great ease.

~ Josephi, among other things, is very good at creating bladed or blunt weapons and can create extremely powerful ones because of all the resources he's gathered while raiding different realms.

~ Josephi, using the magical collars he creates, is able to negate the power and strength of any powerful entity in order to keep them contained. These collars can even negate biological powers like a regenerative healing factor.

~ Another one of Josephi's pastimes and hobbies is creating toys... that, when fused with a tormented soul, can come to life at any moment and attack anyone nearby.

~ Josephi can also manipulate all types of metal, which assists him with building cages, bringing his weapons to him instantly, gathering materials, etc.

~ Josephi is happily married to a fallen angel named Asheal Stonehart and they have had several beautiful children that are(mostly) all as sadistic as them.