9: In Which She Discovers a Closet

*****************************************

My dress was the first thing to go. Vaughn worked out how to get it off, and the cloud of fabric pooled at my feet, rendering me utterly and completely bare. I pulled his jacket off and undid his tie while his hands roamed all over me, as if he needed to remind himself of what I felt like. The anticipation of this man inside me was far too great my hands were shaking.

Vaughn picked me up and carried me to the opulent king-sized bed, simultaneously unzipping himself. Wrapping my arms around his neck, we fell together, the bed catching us. Gunter certainly knew how to choose a bed, I gave him that.

“Do you think we can skip dinner?” Vaughn breathed into my neck, nipping at the soft skin there.

“Definitely.” I released a low moan when he slipped a thick finger inside me. He slipped in another, finding my most sensitive part in an instant, his thumb massaging my clít. Any touch was a good touch and, arching my back, I came into his hand, gasping for air.

“Holy shit, that was quick,” he remarked, eyes burning into mine. He withdrew his fingers, putting them to his lips and tasting. “You’re so responsive, Sofia. It never gets old.”

Heat burned my skin. “I want you. Please. Now.”

“I want you, too. So, so much.”

“Then fúck me.”

“Commanding.” Sliding over me, he pressed his mouth against mine and I could taste the saltiness of my own arousal. He pulled back, eyes glazing. “I like it.”

And he punctuated his sentence by entering me swiftly, as hard as an electricity pole. I let out a gasp of surprise, my body trying to remember what it felt like to be stretched like this, beore I gripped him even tighter and wound my legs around his waist.

Vaughn’s mouth was everywhere – on my neck, on my nipples, on my mouth… I let him taste my skin, absorb my scent. His hips jerked, pushing his c0ck deep into me, his deep thrusts turning me inside out. The scent of what we were doing was in the air, invading my nostrils, reminding me of our time back in the Comptons.

It was too much for me. Scraping my nails down his back and clenching my inner muscles, I came again, tears prickling my eyes.

“So beautiful,” he groaned, resting his forehead against mine. “Gonna come, sweetheart.”

He exploded inside me seconds later, his harsh breath ghosting over my lips.

“Sofia…” he whispered, still catching his breath. My eyes shut. “I can’t be mad at you for staying with him.”

I was instantly taken back to the mini argument we’d had the day he’d left me. I hated the memory. Hated the things I’d said, the things I’d felt.

“Let’s not talk about him,” I whispered back, biting his bottom lip.

Vaughn flipped me over, spearing me with his cóck. “Sofia, I can’t not talk about that prick.” He thrust upwards, gripping my waist.

I let out a squeal of surprise. The man was voracious. “It’s hardly a turn-on,” I said, catching my breath and placing my hands on his chest. I suddenly wished he were as naked as I was.

Vaughn slapped my ass. “Then what does turn you on?”

“You,” I replied boldly, leaning forward. He inhaled sharply. “You are my sexy…” I clenched my cúnt around him “…little…” I ran my tongue across his chest “…boy toy…” I shifted slightly, milking him as tightly as I possibly could “…and you turn me on like a fúcking sprinkler.”