1~I Found Him~1

My eyes widened and my heart began pounding along with my hands pounding against the window.

"Hold on!" I shouted at the driver. I tumbled out of the car causing pain in my arm and leg, but that wasn't stopping me.

"Luke!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Luke!" I ran through the airport doors and was pushed back just as the boarding gate was closed.

"Luke! Please no! Come back," I screamed.

Through one of the windows I could see the familiar blonde boy, staring helplessly with his hand on the window, at a girl who remembered how in love she was with him.

I fell to my knees and sobbed as the plane began pulling away. There was nothing I could do now.

I live in America now, and he still loves in Australia.

He was gone.

I stood up slowly, after realizing that he was out of reach forever, and walked back to the car.

I slid into the back seat and let my head fall against the window.

"That boy, he must have been worth it," the driver said, pulling away.

"What?" I asked.

"You just made a complete fool out of yourself. So he must have been worth that," my eyes widened at his words.

Luke Hemmings was worth it. He was worth looking for, even if it meant searching my whole life.

"Yeah, he's worth it," I smiled setting my head against the window again.

•••

We eventually pulled up to a nice little apartment that Joy rented out for me, back here in Mesa.

After getting my cloths all arranged and sorted out, I decided to call my old best friend.

"Jenna? Hey it's Winny," I sighed.

"Hey! How are you? How's Australia?" She squealed.

"It was great."

"Wait, was?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm back in Mesa and I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me for a few things in my apartment," I traced my finger along the tiny little fire place.

"Yeah sure! Give me the address and I'll be over!"

I gave her the address along with directions and I waited.

The apartment was already furnished, so I decided to turn on the TV, and the first thing I was Luke Hemmings.

"This evening we have the newest sensation Five Seconds of Summer, and we have the wonderful opportunity to interview them," said a blonde lady, sitting in a sleek white leather chair, holding a microphone out to the boys on a matching white couch.

"It's our greatest pleasure to play in LA tonight. We've heard they are quite the crowd," a curly haired boy with hazel colored eyes, chuckled.

It has only been an hour and a half since I saw Luke on the plane, but I'm sure it doesn't take long to get from Arizona to LA.

The blonde lady laughed with him.

"Right on that, Ashton," Ashton? Ashton! He was my best friend.

I scanned the couch of boys and saw three of which I knew for sure, but the last one had green hair, and it was hard for me to remember him. His name wasn't coming to my mind that easily.

"What do you think Michael?" The lady asked, handing the green-haired boy the microphone.

As they chattered, I zoned out trying to remember what kind of connection I had with him.

My thoughts were shortly interrupted by the ringing of my doorbell. And in the short amount of time, I had an idea.

"Hey!" I exclaimed opening the door to Jenna's tan face and dark hair. She hadn't changed much from the last time I saw her.

"Hey! How are you?" She asked hugging me tightly.

"I'm great! So do you wanna go to a concert in LA tonight?" I asked, pulling her in.

"That's a little far, don't you think?" She asked squinting. I bit my bottom lip.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Sure?" She made it sound like a question.

"Look up the One Direction tour and tell me if the have any concerts closer to us," I looked at her.

"Oh yeah! I have two tickets to see them in Scottsdale in a week!" She exclaimed.

I felt my eyes get wide and I got extremely excited.

"Can I go?" I asked pulling on her sleeve.

"Sure, I'll just have to tell Amanda that she can't go," she sighed.

Amanda was a close friend of ours, but before I moved she got mad at me for not telling her about my dad and what he did to me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed, hugging her really tight. She pulled my arms off of her and patted my cast.

"What happened?" She gave me a deep look of concern.

"I got in a car accident with Luke," it just came out of my mouth. I didn't even take the time to think that she might know who he was.

"Luke Hemmings?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah?"

"You were in a car with Luke Hemmings?" She looked so shocked.

"Yes! That's why I want to go see One Direction, because 5sos is opening for them," she squinted at me.

"And you think you are going to meet Luke Hemmings?" She asked.

"Yeah, we dated and I'm pregnant with his child," I spat.

"WHAT?" She yelled.

"Chill out!" I said standing up.

"Luke and his band just became one of the biggest hit sensations ever, how are you going to get to him?" She asked.

"I have to find a way. And maybe he will look for me too." I sighed, falling back onto the couch.

I could already tell this was going to be complicated.

"I'm guessing you don't really want to go apartment shopping?" Jenna bit her lip.

"Well I did, then I turned on the TV," I rolled my eyes to the screen, showing four boys on the white couch.

"You want me to stay the night?" She asked sitting next to me. I nodded my head slowly, biting my lip and holding back my tears. I had no clue why I felt like I was going to cry.

Jenna came over and put her arm around me.

"We will make it to the show, and we will make sure your baby is okay," she brought me into a hug.

"Jen, what if he doesn't take me back?" I asked closing my eyes, to prevent the tears from falling.

"He would be stupid not to, and there's no saying that he doesn't think about you every night," she squeezed my shoulders when she said you.

I squeezed my eyes shut and cried on her shoulder.

"Why did this happen?" I asked laying down and slowly drifting off to my dreams.