You'll be fine Kat

This is Aramour parents and the rest are the kids. Anne is 10, Cathy is 9, Anna is 8, and Kat is 5.

Kats POV
I could hear the monsters. They were gonna get me. I stood up on my bed and carefully climbed over to Anne's bed.
"Kat what are you doing." She asks grumbling
"There are monsters and I want cuddles with Anna." I say and climb over to Cathys bed.
"KitKat stoppp." She says rolling over.
"Sorry Cathy." I say and hug her, she hugs back. I climbed over to Anna's bed and went under her covers.
"Kitty what are you doing?" She whispers
"The monsters are gonna get me."
"Come here." She says holding out her arms. I climb into them and she takes me to Mama (Jane) and mommy (Catherine) she opened the door. And Jane woke up.
"Guys what are you doing, it's 12:00, in the morning." Mama whispers and then mommy wakes up
"Kit Kat was scared monsters were gonna get her, so she climbed over to my bed." Anna says and Mama grabbed me.
"Munchkin no monsters are gonna get you, all you big sisters are right there and monsters won't come and get you."
"But what if they take Annie, Cathy, or Anna?" I say cuddling into her neck.
"They won't. I promise" she says and Mommy grabbed me and we all went back to our room. Mommy lays me down in my bed. She pulled the covers up to me and tucked me in "snug as a bug in a rug." She says bopping my nose and I giggle.
"Kat, you have to go to bed, your first day of school is tomorrow." And they walk over to tuck Anna back in. They move Annie more on the bed cause she was gonna fall off. And they took Cathys note book and set it on her desk.
"Mama, Mommy." I whisper and they both walked over "I love you."
"We love you too munchkin." They say. And they walked out leaving the door open. I grab my pillow and my blanket that I use downstairs, and my teddy bear, I named him sockie cause he's looks like one of Annie's socks. I lay my pillow at the end of my bed and fell asleep.

Next morning

Someone was rubbing my back, I open my eyes and saw Mommy. I sat up and Mommy said "you can wake Annie or Cathy up," and I went on the floor and ran to Cathys bed. I hugged Cathy who hugged back.
"Cathy wake up."
"Mhm, one minute." She says and stops hugging me so she can turn over.
"Can I throw an egg at Annie to wake her up,"
"What. No kitty, where'd you get that idea?" Mama asks
"She did it to Anna when Natalie stays the night cause you guys went on vacation (holiday),"
"Wha- why." Mama asks pulling out her phone to call Natalie.
"Wake Annie up like how you woke me up, KitKat." Cathy says walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.
"Okay," I say and climb in Annie's bed hugging her, she hugs back but she groans
"Annie, wakey wakey eggs and bakey." I say and she laughs.
"Hi Kat." She says, she sits up and pulls me in for a hug. I hug her back.
"Alright, brush your teeth, then come back here and get dressed and then come downstairs and we'll eat breakfast." Mama says and they both walk downstairs. I sat on my bed again, I didn't want to go to school, I wanted to stay home with Mommy and Mama. Anne and Anna walked out and Cathy walked in. She must have saw me cause she sat next to me.
"Hey KitKat, want me to help you pick out an outfit?" And I nodded my head and she picked me up. She grabbed me a pink shirt and black jeans. "I'm gonna go downstairs KitKat, brush your teeth okay." Cathy says
"Kk" I say and got dressed. I brushed my teeth. Mommy walked out of her and Mamas bathroom. "Hi mommy." I say waving and she picks me up and we went downstairs.

After we ate breakfast "wait I forgot my bag upstairs" I say and ran up the stairs. I grabbed my bag and sat down on my bed. I started to cry, I wanted to stay home with Mama and Mommy and Sockie. I wanted to help Mama cook. I hear shuffling and I wipe my eyes. Anne walked in.
"Kat, why are you crying?" Annie says and pulls me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, and buried my head in her shoulders.
"I don't wanna go to school, I wanna stay here with Mama and Mommy and Sockie." I say
"Kat, I promise you it's gonna be fine, you know, maybe an hour into school all the fifth grade classrooms come down to the kindergarten classrooms and you get to pick a buddy. And lucky for you I'm a fifth grader and I'll be coming down to your classroom." I pull away.
"Really?" I say
"Yeah. Now cheer up cause you'll get first pick and you'll be able to have me as your buddy." She says and wipes my eyes. I smile and grab my bag and we run downstairs. Mommy, Cathy, and Anna were in the car. Mama looked at me
"Munchkin were you crying?" She says, I looked at Annie and then back at Mama.
"Yeah." I say
"Why were you crying?" She asks concerned. I look at Annie and step back, I didn't want to tell her cause I didn't want her to feel bad cause she and Mommy are the ones taking me to school.
"She was crying cause she doesn't want to go to school, she said she wants to stay home with you, Mom, and Sockie. But I made her feel better cause I might get to be her buddy."
"Aww, Kat. Schools fun, you get to do so much more at school than you do at home." Mama said.
"Okay." I say and we ran to the car and drove to school.

After car ride, we are at school
Mommy helped me get out of the car. The school is so big. "Cathy." I say and run behind her
"KitKat, everything's gonna be fine." She says grabbing my hand. I let go of her hand and ran to Mommy.
"Mommy, mommy. I don't want to go can we go back home." I say
"Kitty you got to go so you can get smart." I shook my head 'no' and Annie walked up behind my a picked me up
"Remember Kat, I'm gonna be there in an hour." Anne says and we walk to her classroom.
"Bye Annie" I say hugging her
"Bye Kitty I'll see you soon." She said and I waved bye to her. Then we walked with Cathy to her classroom. She was gonna walk into her classroom but I hugged her
"Have fun KitKat." She said
"Okay." I say and she walks in, then we're off to Anna's classroom.
"Banana. I'm gonna make you a picture when we get home." I say and she smiles
"Okay. I love you Kitty."
"I love you too banana." I say and Mama takes my hand and we walked to my class. "I don't want to go." I say
"You'll have fun Kitty." Mama says
"Promise."
"Promise." And my teacher walked over
"Hi, I'm Mrs. Fox," she said holding her hand out for me to shake, I hid behind Mommy's leg. So she stood up and shook Mamas hand
"I'm Jane Seymour-Aragon,"
"And I'm Catherine Seymour-Aragon."
"This is Katherine Seymour-Aragon. But she normally goes by Kat or Kitty." Mama says and she holds her arms and I ran into her arms.
"Hi Kat would you like to come and find your seat?" Mrs. Fox asks
"No thank you." I say
"Good job using your manners munchkin, but let's go find your seat." Mama says and she sets me down. I look at her and Mommy, and I look around the classroom for my seat. Found it! I ran back to Mama and Mommy.
"I found it." I say
"Good job. Kit me and Mommy have to go. We'll see you after school okay." She says
"Okay" I say, I hug them and they leave.
"Kat you have a place to put you bag, it's over there." Mrs fox says and I walked over and put my bag in there. I look around, there were a lot of kids, someone walked up to me.
"Hi, my names Alicia Corrales-Conner, I don't have any friends yet, can we be friends?" She says. Wow she has a cool accent.
"Okay." I say, turns out we sit at the same table.

1 hour later

"So every year we have our 5th graders come down to classrooms and you guys get to choose a buddy." I look over to the side to see Annie. I waved at her, she waved back.
"5th graders. I want you to stand around our book shelves." Mrs fox says and Alicia looks around. "Since we have an uneven amount of 5th graders and kindergarten, one 5th graders will have two buddy's. Alright Kat, stand up and go pick your buddy." Mrs fox says and I stood up and walked over to Annie.
"Hi Annie." I whisper
"Hi kitty." She says and she hugs me.

Almost everyone had chosen a buddy except for Alicia. "Alicia, I'm gonna have you pick someone to be your buddy." She looks at me and smiles really big.
"Can I go with Kat and her sister?" She asks
"Yes." Mrs fox says and she runs to me and hugs me.
"KitKat who's your friend?" Annie asks
"This is Alicia. She has a cool accent." I say
"Hi Alicia, I'm Anne, you can call me Annie." She says
"Hi Annie." She says and then the teachers start talking, we are gonna do crafts. We all smile.
Me and Alicia show Annie the paper, I grab six pieces of paper, I'm gonna make my family pictures and Alicia one.

After school

"Bye Alicia."
"Bye Kat." She says and hugs me. I grab my pictures and hand Alicia hers.
"Thanks Kat." She says handing me one. It was a picture of me and her.
"Thank you." I say she nods her head. I ran to Mommy and Mama. "Can we get ice cream?" I ask and they laugh
"Sure, now lets go get your sisters."

I gave everyone their pictures and we left for ice cream.

Hiiiii. While I was writing this, my cats tried to eat a stink bug that was on the floor, so I trapped in a cup, and then they kept trying to knock the cup over so I sat in front of the stink bug making sure they didn't knock the cup over. And, then they tried to eat my phone and knock or out of my hand. Byeeeee
-TORTULLLEEE🐢🐢🐢