Dis is kind short

Cathy POV
I walk around my room looking for my book. "Why isn't it here?" I mumble and lay on my bed and groan. Jane walks into my room and lays next to me,

"Are you okay?" She asks and I snuggle into her side,

"I can't find my book" I say and she rubs my back,

"I'm sorry. I'll help you look soon, but right now let's take a nap" Jane says and I shake my head.

"No, I'm not tired" I say and she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my head.

"When was the last time you slept?" Jane asks and I shrug

"I dunno but I'm not tired" I say, she brings her hand to my stomach and starts drawing patterns on my stomach, something that always made me tired.

"And, what were to happen if I continued to do this?" She asks and I sit up,

"Jane, no" I say and get up.

"Cathyyyy, you can't just not sleep." Jane says and follows me downstairs,

"I already have and I am going to continue to do so" I say and she picks me up, I whine and she brings me to the couch.

"I don't think so. You're going to bed or I'm not telling you where I put your book." She says and I sit up a little upset.

"You. Hide. My. Book?" I ask through gritted teeth and she nods

"Yeah, and you're not getting it back until you sleep for at least 4 hours." She says and I look at her shocked

"4 hours?!" I exclaim and she nods

"4 hours" she repeats.

"Jane! That's not fair! You can't just take away my book!" I exclaim and she pulls me into her lap and kisses my head and cheek.

"I can and I already did. Now sleep or you're not getting your book back" she says. I stand up and run into Janes room and start searching for my book.

2 hours later
So I had completely searched through the house, made a mess and I still hadn't found my book. "Jane!" I shout and she walks upstairs with my book in her hands, I launch towards her and she stops me from getting my book. "Jane! Stop it! I want my book!" I exclaim and she shakes her head.

"I already told you. Sleep or no book" she says and I glare at her,

"Jane! I don't want to sleep!" I exclaim and cross my arms, I didn't want to sleep because I kept having nightmares about Jane and Mae and the other queens.

"Babes, please. Just 4 hours, or 2. You need to sleep" she says and I feel tears brimming in my eyes.

"I don't want to" I say and quickly wipe away my tears. She looks at me with a worried expression,

"Cathy, love why are you crying?" She asks and sets my book down, she pulls me in for a hug.

"I-I don't want to sleep" I say and she runs her fingers along my back.

"Love, you need to sleep and I'll stay with you the whole time. I won't make you sleep for 4 hours but please just try to take a small nap" Jane says and I shake my head.

"I can't" I say and she picks me up and I whine. "Jane please don't make me sleep" I say and she brings me into her room.

"Please Cathy?" She asks and lays down on her bed, I lay down next to her and she gives me a small smile.

"I-I Don't wanna" I say and she sits up.

"How come?"

"B-because I don't want to" I say and she starts drawing patterns on my stomach again. I feel my eyes get heavier, I push her hand away and she brings it back to my stomach. "Jane, stop it" I say and she kisses me again.

"Why? We have nothing to do and you still refuse to sleep" she says and I sigh. She takes my hand and starts drawing patterns on my palm, "Will you tell me why you won't go to sleep?" She asks

"B-because of the n-nightmares" I say and Jane kisses my head and I start crying.

"It's okay. You're okay" she whisper sin my ear while she holds me close to her chest. She takes my hands and starts drawing the patterns on my palm again which calms me down. "How about we take a tiny nap and then we can read together" she whispers into my ear softly. I nod my head and she stands up "I'm gonna go shut your light off and then we can cuddle" she says and I nod.

"Okay" I whisper and then the room went dark and I felt the weight in the bed shift and I could smell Janes perfume, I cuddle into her side and she starts singing softly while drawing patterns on my palm again:

"Goodnight Cathy" she whispers and I nod

"Night Janey" I mumble and let sleep take over.

For the first time in months I didn't have nightmares, because I was wrapped in Janes arms.

Heyyyyyy, sorry for the short chapter and lack of updates today. I'm at my grandmas house and me and my aunt were sitting outside watching the fireflies and listening to music then it started raining. I was trying to finish my pride thing and I didn't because my hand hurt a lot so imma finish it tomorrow, the pride thing doesn't look that's great but dat fine.

Random Fact: I might write something sad for these one shots tomorrow wit Parrmour and I'm probably gonna cry but dat fine.

Byyyeeeeeeeeee

-ScReEcHiNg ToRtUlLlLlLeEeEeE🐢🐢🐢