Chapter 18

Cordelia

I didnt know what to do or how to react, i just stood there. I have to admit i did like Luca when we like first met until he started bothering me. After a moment i started to kiss him back, who knew someone could be such a good kisser?

He was the first one to pull away, both of us breathing hard. When i looked up at him i could see his cheeks was red, aww he was blushing. I didnt know how to feel at that moment because a lot of things was going through my mind. Should i slap him? Should I kiss him again? He was a good kisser not gonna lie, so i wouldnt have a problem kissing him again.

Then i thought back to Xavier someone who i had feelings for, i felt like i was like cheating on him even though we werent even dating.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm just confused that's all" and i was telling him the truth. What did this all meant?

"All i want to tell you right now is that i have feelings for you, for a long time now and just didn't know how to tell you. And that if you want something between us, i want to ask you right now if you will like to go on a date with me." The way he looked at me, so vulnerable, so shy looking.

What should i do?

All of a sudden my phone was ringing breaking the air between me and him. It was my mom calling me.

"Hello mom? Everything okay?"

"Where are you Cordelia? There's something here at home waiting for you and i think you would want to come home fast" she told me.

Confused as to what she wanted "Uh I will be home soon mom dont worry?"

We said our goodbyes and i looked back at him.

"You have to go dont you?" He asked me. Without even saying anything to him and he already knows that i had to go.

"Yeah my mom is calling saying that there is something important at home and i have to go."

He nodded "Go on wouldnt want to miss whatever is at home."

I smiled "Want me to drive you home?"

"Its okay i am going to stay here for a bit before going home."

I nodded and turned around and made my way to the car. Keep on thinking what could be waiting for me at home?

When i was pulling up to my driveway i saw way too many black shiny cars, i parked my car and went inside. "Mom, dad?" I called out once i got into the house.

"In the dining room honey!" My dad yelled out. I walked in to the dining room to see body guards surrounding the dining room. My mom, dad, and my sister sitting at the dining table, and saw Xavier sitting there. I was so confused to what was happening, into what he was doing here in my house.

"Hello love" Xavier said.

"Wahhh-?"

"I know you are confused to what i am doing here which i could understand".

"Of course im confused, arent you suppose to be home getting ready for your royal duties?"

He chuckled "Oh Cordelia. I know you have seen all those headlines about me getting married and all the other bull crap that is on the internet now."

I looked down to my feet because i didnt want to show him how hurt i am about that situation. I heard a chair moving and saw shoes front of my view when i looked up it was him. " I came here to ask your family for their blessing if i could ask their daughter out. So Cordelia would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" He looked at me with such hopeful eyes and i really wanna bring up the whole marriage thing but i couldnt ruin the moment.

I looked behind him to look at my family and i see them smiling and nodding, was surprised my father even agreed with this because he could be overprotective most of the times.

"Yes i will go on a date with you" i replied to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Ill pick you up at 7pm " he turned and motion to his body guards to go. They all headed out, my family got up to walk our guests out, i just stayed rooted in my place. When they all left my mom and my sister started squealing "What should you wear?" "How should i do your make up"

"Woah woah calm down its just a date".

They both looked at each other and rolled their eyes "Of course she would say that" my sister whispered to mom.

"I could hear you, you know, you really arent a good whisperer."

If only Layla and Carla knew what happen they would be freaking out more then my mom and my sister.

"Well lets go, you missy have to get ready for your date" my mom claims.

Oh im doomed.

Hello Lovelies!!

Sorry for the late update i have been going through

personal things lately, so i am writing as much right now.

Vote+comment

-Nicolette