Chapter 15

Hey everyone. I just wanted to suggest you listen to 'My Love' by Baekhyun while reading the whole chapter. Hopefully it would give more feels. :)

Narrator's POV

It's been about a week since Jeongyeon last sent the two tracks. During the week, she had the final eye operation and has recovered. Her leg too has fully healed giving her the ability to go out and walk wherever she wants. However, she has been cooped up in her 'studio' at home. Earlier in the week, JYP loved the two tracks and said he would like it to be put in albums, not knowing which artist though.

Right after, he gave Jeongyeon a task to produce a track for GOT7. At first she didn't know who they were but after listening to a few of their songs and she saw the type of genre they potrayed most of the time. She spent two days at most, coming up with the song. She was meant to send the track to JYP but he requested her to go to the company instead. So she finalised everything on her computer, saved the file as 'Choose' (Real song : Choose by Why Don't We) and saved it to the pendrive. She packed her stuff, grabbed the car keys and head out.

~

When Jeongyeon entered the room JYP asked her to go in to, she was greeted by him standing there.

"Hi Jeongyeon."

"Hello."

"I was thinking we could hear the track here today?"

"Yeah, sure."

She inserted the drive in and played the song. All JYP did throughout was move his head along to the beat. When the song finished, he clapped slightly.

"It's good. All the piece you've come up with have been flawless and very suiting."

"Ah, thank you."

"I asked you to come here so I could ask you a question in person."

"Go ahead."

"I wanted TWICE to perform 'My Love' during the JYP online concert for the fans."

"Oh, yeah sure. I mean I make music for artists to sing so you won't really need my permission."

"Right, but I also wanted to have it on their new mini album."

"Yeah why not?"

"Okay! That's great. So the girls should be coming in for their recording session soon. Don't hesitate to tell them how to-"

"Wait, who?" she asked, interrupting him.

"Twice. You will have to guide them through the song."

"Oh, me ?"

"I mean you produced it. I would assumed you have a specific vision of how the song should be sung like."

"Right."

He nodded proudly and just on time, all the girls came in for recording. None of them knew who or what the song was, so they came in being very curious. When they saw Jeongyeon, they were surprised and were excited.

Jeongyeon waved slightly and they waved back. JYP stood up from his seat and started to tell them what was going on.

"Okay girls. As I told you, you will be performing a new song. It was written and produced by Jeongyeon so she will be guiding you throughout the whole process. Please do not give her stress and listen to what she has to say."

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow at the last comment and looked at the girls.

"I shall leave you nine to it. I'll come in to check on you a little later."