The start

Charlotte POV
   I was walking down some stairs when I felt someone stick out their foot causing me to fall down the stairs luckily just before I was about to hit the ground two arms grabbed me. I looked up to see Henry. "Hey Char, are you okay?" He asked. "Um, yes I just tripped over my feet." I said trying to hide my blushing face. "Okay, good." Henry helped me regain my balance. Suddenly Bianca his clingy girlfriend came walking up "Hey babe," she said kissing his cheek. "Hi baby." Henry smiled. "Babe, I need to talk to Char for a minute." She said. "Okay Char I will see you at Junk and Stuff." He said giving me a hug and Bianca a kiss on the cheek. "Sure Hen." I said. "Okay bitch stay away from my man." She said when he was gone. "Excuse me." I said. "Henry and you spend way to much time together. If you don't I will make your life a living hell." She threatened. "I work with him, he's my best friend. I can't control that he and I spend time together." I said. "You will pay," She said pushing me against lockers then leaving. I limped to Junk and Stuff. I usually said hi to Jasper who is behind the counter but I just walked quietly to the elevator. "Hey Char," Ray said when I entered the Man Cave. I gave both Ray and Henry a fake smile and limped over to the couch and started to do homework. "Char are you okay?" Henry asked he's voice concern. I just nodded "Kid. Can you get Triple A batteries from the 10th man cave." Ray asked "Okay," Henry said walking to the elevator.
           Ray POV
  I knew something was up with Charlotte. So I decided to let Henry grab batteries so she and I can talk. I sat down next to Charlotte. "Char, be honest what happened?" I asked. She just broke down in tears. "I been bullied at school. And at home parents are fighting day and night they don't even notice that I'm there." She said. "Charlotte would you like to stay here for a while." I asked. She nodded "Please don't tell Henry." She asked. "Who's bullying you?" I asked "Bianca and her friends." She answered "Char, we need to tell Henry." I said. She shook her head. "Henry is so happy with her. I don't want to take that away from him," she said. "Okay," I wrapped my arms around her and calmed her down. Henry soon walked in for the next 4 hours it was fine. "Here's your batteries. Char it's time for us to head home," He said. "Coming let me pack up I will meet you up in the store." She said he nodded and left. "I will come back let me pack some stuff so I can have clothes to wear." She said hugging me tightly. "Okay Char call me when you are ready and I will pick you up. I don't want you to walk that much on that leg." I said.
           Charlotte POV
   Henry was  driving me home. "Hey Char, are you hungry?" He asked. "Yes," I answered. "Good let's stop at Yogurt Beach." He said we went inside. I saw Bianca and her friends at a table. I was about to walk out but Henry grabbed my hand. "Don't worry about paying it's my treat." He said not letting go of my hand the whole time. I got a text from Bianca. "Bitch hands off my man." It read. I choose to ignore it. "You are a worthless thing." Another text read. I felt tears coming "Char are you okay?" He asked "Yes my ankle just hurts." I said. "How about you sit down I will get us yogurts the usual." He asked I nodded. He went and got us yogurt and paid for it. Bianca came over "Oh look the worthless bitch is here." Bianca said laughing. "Leave me alone," I said. "Ok." She grabbed a friend's yogurt and dumped it on my head. I stood up and ran out. Henry didn't see it luckily. I ran home and packed my stuff. Henry texted "Char, what happened are you okay?" It read. "Yeah Bianca tripped and yogurt went all over me." I texted back. "Okay well I'm outside with your yogurt." I heard parents yelling. "I will be down let me change." I texted. "I can just come up," he texted "It's fine" I climbed down the tree I already texted Ray he will be here in twenty. I hide my bags in a bush. "Thanks Henry." I said taking the yogurt. "Char are you okay?" Henry asked. "I'm fine why do you ask?" I asked he stepped towards me but I put my hand up. "Char," he said. "Henry can you just go I will see you tomorrow." I said. "Okay," He said walking away. "I will pick you up tomorrow around 9" he said. "No need I can walk." I said. "Okay." He left. Ray pulled up a few minutes later he loaded my stuff up. "Thank you Ray," I said. "Sure thing," he gave me a hug and then took me to the Man Cave. I unpacked my stuff and took a shower to get the yogurt out of my hair. I wished Ray and Schwoz a good night and crawled into bed and felled fast asleep it was the first peaceful sleep in months. The next day Ray woke me up " Henry is heading over so you should get ready so he doesn't get suspicious." He said.