Healing

Henry POV
I was the first person in the room. I saw Charlotte look so peaceful laying in bed. I sat down in a chair. I took her hand. Her leg was in a cast. "I love you Char," I whispered into her ear. I felt her hand squeeze my hand. "How is she?" Jasper asked coming in "Ok, she is going to wake up soon." I said. "How do you know? The nurse said she won't wake up til tomorrow?" Piper asked. "She squeezed my hand." I answered. "When?" Ray asked. "When I said I loved her." I said. "Finally!!" They all said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Everyone has known that you have feelings for her since day one." Ray said. Charlotte begins to stir. I squeezed her hand gently.
Charlotte POV
I wake up in a hospital room. With Ray, Piper, Schwoz, Jasper and right next to me sat Henry. "Hey Char." Ray said. I smiled "Hey guys." I said "Char your father is going to jail you are safe now." Henry informed me I smiled the nurse checked everything. "She's ready to go home." She said I looked down "Home?" I asked. Henry, Piper and Jasper went to get something. Ray sat down next to me Mr. and Mrs. Hart came closer. "We been talking. Ray here has afforded to adopt you." Mrs. Hart said. I look at Ray. "Really you wouldn't mind?" I asked. "Char, I always have thought of you as a daughter of course." Ray said. "Ok, thank you." I said. I got released. Ray took me to my new home. It was a apartment two blocks away from Junk and Stuff. "I thought you lived in the Man Cave?" I asked. "Yes but Ray Manchester needs a address. And I've noticed you have been off for a while so your room is all set for you."
(Chars room)

(Living room kitchen)