Talking

Charlotte POV
    I head to my parents house. "Charlotte." My mom yelled as my dad pulled me into the house. "What" I said. "You are not leaving this house either." My dad was holding a gun. "What's going on?" I asked. "You aren't leaving this house give me your phone." He held the gun against my chest. I gulp I hand my phone over. He tied me up next to my mom. He was drunk and passed out. I reached for my watch that Ray gave it to me. I finally reached the watch. I pushed the button it started to flash it gave me huge hope. "Please Hurry Henry" I thought. He suddenly shot at my mom she went limp.
        Henry POV
The crime alert went off. Ray and I ran over. "It's Char," Ray said. "I thought she was at her house." I said. "She doesn't ever triple beep us. It must be a emergency," I said. "Let's blow and go." Ray and I transformed and ran. When we got there her dad was holding a gun to Charlotte's chest. "Take a step, and she will get it." He said. I saw fear in her eyes. "Drop the gun Mr. Page," Ray said. He tightened the grip on the gun. Charlotte's and my eyes meet. "I love you." She mouthed then he shot her in the leg. Ray quickly tackled him. I ran to Char and carried her into the Man Van. "Stay with me Char." I said. "Hen, I love you." She said going limp. Ray got in and drove to the hospital. "Ms. Page got shot in the leg." Ray said carrying her in. "Thank you Captain Man." A nurse took her and rushed her into surgery. We quickly left so we can go back to normal and ran back in. And we waited.
       Ray POV
I waited for Charlotte to get out of the surgery. Henry called Jasper, and his family. They will be here any minute. Her mom already passed away before we would save her. "Henry How is she?" Her parents ran in. "She's in surgery right now." Henry answered him Jasper and Piper comforted each other. As her parents and I talked. "I am going to adopt her." I told them. "Thank you." Mr. Hart said. "She's always been a daughter to me." I said. "Ms. Page family." A nurse came in. "That's us." I stood up. "She's stable. She won't wake up for a while." The nurse said. "Can we go and see her?" Henry asked. "Yes, room 201." She said. Henry's parents let us go first.