The World // For Reference

Races:

Several races can be found across the continent. Fae, sometimes called faeries, are seen as anyone who has ether energy. Demons carry the exact opposite energy of fae and have abyss energy. Demons are not inherently evil and neither are fae. Shifts/shifters generally resemble humans, but have animal like qualities. Shifters are anyone who can fully transform into their animal form. Shifts are those who have animal like qualities, but cannot fully transform. Shift/shifters often have magic, as do fae and demons. Other prominent races are humans, giants, and dwarves. Magic is not common among them.

Map of the Land:
drive.google.com/open?id=16EWA_kw9ThvCle8eUXRD7ILq8bQm1kRk
Tormoira (tor-mw-are-uh)
Shasan (shuh-sahn)
Valdent (voll-dent)
Delegan (dell-eh-gone)
Noordi (noor-dee)
Tal Moori: One school of many in Shasan that trains Shadows.

Important People to Know:

Josten (jaw-stenn)
The king of Tormoira as of the year 1053.

Tarina (tuh-reen-uh)
She is the queen of Tormoira and has been ruling as long as Josten has.

Avius (ay-vee-us)
One of the twin princes of Tormoira.

Atriel (ay-tree-elle)
One of the twin princes of Tormoira.

Joxina (jaw-sheen-uh)
The princess of Tormoira and Tarina and Josten's eldest child.

Ofelia (oh-fell-yuh)
She is the adopted daughter of the Elven royal family, more specifically Josten. Her blood father is Rolfe of Shasan and her mother is Clare of Shasan.

Efayna (eh-fay-nuh)
She is best known for being a great warrior and has been Tarina's best friend since they were children.

Falen (fay-len)
The royal family's weaponmaster.

Rolfe
He was the king of Shasan until his rule was overthrown. He is Ofelia's blood father and managed to send her to Tormoira before she could get killed, too. He was in a romantic relationship with Josten. It is typical for fae to have many lovers.

Vulre (vull-ruh)
The current king of Shasan. He got the throne by slaughtering the previous royal family. He is famed for his powers of necromancy.

Yaghed (yuh-ged)
An exiled orc from Clan Higorath.

Shelagh (she-luh)
A shift with mind powers who works at Tal Moori.

Winnara (win-nahr-uh)
The headmistress at Tal Moori.

Zimena (zih-meen-uh)
A demon Shadow from the school Wayfinder.

Words to Know:

Panna (pahna)
The Elven word for father.

Unna (uhn-uh)
The Elven word for mother.

Lilula (lil-loola)
The Elven word for little sister.

Alille (uh-leel)
An Elven word for a formal goodbye.

Ofel (oh-fell)
The elven word for flower.

Jatto (jah-toe)
A Shasani slur for elf.