Work of Fiction

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and events are incidents and either products of the authors imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actually events is purely coincidental.

This story has a lot of un-appropriate language, you can read lot of cursing if you're a young reader or your're sensitive you can skip this story and find something else. But if it is okay with you and you're in a right age, you can continue reading this.

This story contains mature theme and strong language that are NOT suitable for young audiences. Read at your own risk.

SpaceLiebe 2020, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission from the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

A/N

Hi readers have a great reading and for those perfectionist lumayas na kayo dito dahil hindi ako perfect, don't judge my story if you haven't read yet. Don't try to compare my work to others work I have my own idea and if my story have the same story are purely coincidence. Don't expect to much because I might hurt you (charrr). Im not a professional writer but I'll try my best to reach your expectations.

You will encounter some typos and wrong grammars so beware readers. Vote and Comment are highly appreciated.

Please po don't plagiarise my work, pinaghirapan ko po ito. May nakikita akong post na na plagiarise ang gawa nila most of sa kanila ay underrated author. I am also an underrated author kaya sana naman walang mag plagiarise. Gumawa naman po tayo ng atin at mag basa ng matiwasay. Let's appreciate the effort of other authors especially those underrated.

Send Love 💕