26• Lovesick.

Not edited

Two months passed and things have been fairly going well.

More like Jun and Jimin have gotten a Little closer than expected.

The two have been going out on dates quite frequently, not that Jimin's complaining.

Jimin was replying to emails on his computer when someone stepped in front of him.

"Hey gorgeous".

Jimin snapped his head away from his computer and saw Jun standing in front of his desk

"Hey" Jimin smiled

"You ready to go?" Jun asked

Jimin looked at Jun puzzled "ready to go...where exactly?" He asked.

"Our date silly" Jimin quickly looked at his watch and gaped

He totally lost track me of time " shot sorry, kinda lost track of time"

"It's fine, I'm ready when you are" Jun said helping Jimin pack his stuff.

Once they'd done packing, Jimin logged off his computer and they both walked out into the parking lot.

They talked on their way to their cars, they had gotten close that Jimin isn't awkward and shy he used to be around the elder.

"Wait where we going" Jimin asked when he stopped by his car

"It's a surprise all you have to do is follow me Kay?" Jun said and stepped into his car.

Jimin looked at him with a confused look but followed nonetheless.

It took them 20 minutes until they stopped at a well groomed restaurant unlike the one's they usually go to, this one was top notch.

Something inside Jimin told him tonight was going to be special.

Jimin parked his car next to Jun's and got out to find Jun waiting for him.

"Why'd we come here?" Jimin asked hooking his arms with Jun's.

"Because"

"Tch I need a more than that" Jimin giggled.

When they reached the door a Waiter approached them.

"Bienvenue à L'Assiette"

"You brought us to a French restaurant!?" Jimin whisper yelled in Jun's ear.

Jun chuckled and gave the waiter a firm nod.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes I do, it's under Kim Jun Myeon"

"Yes this way sir" The waiter said leading them to their table.