much needed work

After realizing what had happened, i stood in complete embarrassment.
Before i could answer for a second time sebastian interrupted me
"Come, we must discuss your grade and how you will bump them up."
I nodded and walked behind him, jesus fucking christ almighty i could smell his cologne. He smelled like..friggin
HE JUST SMELLED SO SEDUCTIVE ALRIGHT??? SO SUE ME I HAVE THIS WEIRD SS NOSE THAT-

"Ms.[L/N] ??"
I once again was in my head.... .-.

"Come again?" I said embarrassed, as i looked around. I was sitting in the classroom already. Wait what how?? HOLD UP HOW DID I END UP IN HIS CHAIR WAIT!!!

As i looked around i was caught in a trance, his eyes were deeply stabbing into mine.
We were across each other, i in his chair and him standing infront of his desk.

"You really are the dimwit hmm?" Before i could answer he slammed a hand on the desk and smirked " I've seen those needy [E/C] scan my hands, is this some odd fetish you wits have these days?" I sat in shock, LIKE HOW DID HE KNOW?????

"Not that i don't mind, please don't take this the wrong way mrs.[L/n], but i do remember seeing you move around in your seat.. Care to tell me?" He looked deep into my eyes, he knew. OH GO HE KNEW

MY LIFE IS RUINED

HMNnNNnanMMMNMhxjdjsjs

<screaming in my head eternally>

"Whatever do you mean? I don't recall..-"
He grabs [y/N]s chin and smirks, his eyebrows furrowed into some weird ass looking pouty seductive demon looking thing.

"Don't lie to me now, you were so bold to have these dirty little daydreams about me. I've seen it in your face" he seductively whispered.
His aurora was so sexually exhausting, he was so friGGin HOt.

"I- i don't know what you're talking about!" UGH I'm getting so friggin aroused by this!! He grabbed me with his hands!!!

"I can see you shifting in your seat, rubbing your thighs Together. To top it off.. Your in MY seat. Your so aroused by me grabbing you it makes you wet. horrible liar as well."

He chuckled

'Oh gosh PLEASE FUCKING PUNCH ME HNNNNNNNNNNN'

I bit my lip, and looked away from his gaze. He let out a sigh and let go of my chin, he then motioned for me to stand up.
He was SOOOOOOO much taller then me, oh gosh he was so fucking tall!!!!

"You will do your unfinished work here untill done, i have work to grade either way"

He then pats the desk in front of him, for you to sit down...
You do as told and sit at the desk and sits in his, taking off his gloves.

Г GOD LIKE NOISES Г

'O H M Y G O D '
HishandsaresoaetheticallypleasingpleasefingermemistermichaelishnanNnanananana

YOu thought in yo dirty ass mind.

He then chukled, knowing you're staring at his hands.
"If you'd really want them, bring a chair" he continued grading work while speaking to [Y/N]

[Y/N] quicky grabbed a chair and sat next to sebastian, you placed your work next to his and continued to work. Untill he placed his hand on your knee, you paused and blushed.
Oh gosh his hands were so friggin HOT.

He then rubbed his hands against your thigh.

This continued for almost 20.mims and you never felt so flustered.

[AUTHORS STUPID LIL SIDE NOTES 😔
° i like paused for a whole ass minute while typing "he rubbed his hands against your thigh" because my ex did that on V-DAY and i never felt so angry??? Like this dude rlly ditched me for a 13 yr old ddlg bdsm addict??? Really dude?? And your 16. Nasty ass bitch]

Anyways sorryyy for not updating

SCHOOL GOT ME ALL TYPES OF FUCKED UP