kitten ✨

It was the next day, i was walking from the buss that i came off from towards the cafeteria where everyone socializes and eats before the first bell.
As i walked i felt something tap my shoulder,it was my friend.
"Hey [y/n] how are you? You look really happy today" he joked and nudged my arm. I couldn't help but giggle and smile "yea, now i am!~" you playfully flirt with him.
"Shitttt if i knew that I'd wear that perHumE!!~ you bought me"
'Why did he say it like that lmao..weirdo.'

"You sound like an Italian and mexican man throwing up on a cat" you teased.
( NO OFFENSE 😔)

Today you couldn't wait to get to class, because today you will be helping set up prom ideas and stuff for the seniors and juniors.
With....

Him~ 'hnnn~ the way his hands felt against my skin was so fucki-'

"SHORT STACK" a loud grumbled above me

"Oh. You." You turn to walk away but joyce grabbed your wrist with a smug look.
" HEY IM TALKIN TO YA. "

"I'd advise you let go" a low voice trampled both of us. It was mr.michaelis.

"Joyce. MRS.BRINGHEART would like to see you in her office. now. "

"Tch... Meet me after school in bistro we need to talk." He rummaged through the crowed to the principles

I didn't notice phillip was already gone, that little chicken bastard.

"Ms.[l/n] i need to borrow you for a few minutes, since you are head of bistro i need to discuss some decor for the tables etc etc."

You nodded and walked with him back to the culinary class, since you are head of bistro, you're the only one with the key besides the ACTUAL culinary teacher. Mr.machado

"Mr.machado doesn't trust his fellow teachers but is perfectly fine with giving a 4'8ft girl who seems to get herself in trouble with brats, with the key?"

He said as if he was trying to make a joke

While i unlocked the door i giggled
"What can i say he loves me!~" you wink at him and he looks away, is he ?? Blushing??.

You open the door and let him in first, then close it behind you. Placing your stuff down on a sink table.
"Alright where shall we start?" You ask while walking up to a round table, the lights turned off and you suddenly felt hands on your waist.
'Gasp'
"Shh shh~.. Don't be afraid~ it's just me.." He whispered in your ear. SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WHISPER MAKES YOUR ARM HAIR PLOPP AND YOUR FACE BECOMES A BLUSHING MESS.
"M-MR.micha-" he begins to kiss your neck, leaving tiny soft pecks,
He places his body against your back.
OMFG OMFG OMFG YOU CAN FEEL HIS ERECTION GROWING ON YOUR BACK.

"F-fuck me~"

YOU IMMEDIATELY COVER YOUR MOUTH FROM EMBARESSMENT
  He deeply chukled and quickly pushes you down on the table, stomach first. Leaning against you as well with a smirk.

"We have 10 minutes"
He then takes off his glove with his teeth.

"Kitten~"

[ YALL I CAN'T SEBBY CAN FUCK ME INFRONT OF THE SCHOOL I WOULDN'T MIND 😔🖤✨ ]