15 ― 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒

『 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿 』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

― 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨.

The pitter patter noises of the falling droplets of the rain was noisy in the streets, Airi held her glass clear umbrella promptly. limping down the busy streets and avoiding the gazes of the people passing by. 

The people who passed her by, looked at her with concern. wanting to approach the child before them, but resisted. not wanting to upset the girl already. 

'i have to hurry inside the convenience store or else i'll be late. . .' 

is what the limping girl thought. 

she spotted a nearby convenience store and sped walk towards it, pushing the rusted metal handle, the head of the door hitting the tiny bell that hung in the ceiling causing a ringing ding that alerted the employee. 

the boy behind the counter stopped playing games on his phone for a sec to look at the customer that arrived. slightly awed and stunned by the current look on the girl. 

the brunette approached the boy carefully, before asking him with a soft tone. 

". . .um do you have any bandages or knee pads here?" 

her voice was mellow and frail its not what the usual Airi Yugure you would hear. 

The boy took about 5 seconds to respond still staring at her bruised knee and swelling ankle. 

"sorry...um yeah we do" the boy answered to her question.