19 ― 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

『𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

let's have a recap shall we? 

After the yashiro and kou finds out the truth that hanako and tsukasa have been hiding, 

from the death of her father, to the abuse and bullying from her step family, the death of Aira Kagami; her stepsister,  the abuse getting worse,  up to to the day her death day marks. 

7th of july year XXXX. 

the fear and hopelessness her friends felt were creeping up like spiders crawling beneath their skins. the sudden realization that she will die in 9 days, the feeling of wanting to win the race with time was indescribable. 

not until Tsukasa proposed something. with number 4 on his hands, who he dragged like a ragged doll on the floor by the hair with a smile on is face. he proposed to put Airi in the fake world from number 4's ability and let her stay there. where time would pass in the real world. where she would ultimately be 'MISSING' from the world. 

oh no ofcourse not just her. kou and yashiro would be too. 

but after they passed the death mark, they'd go back right?

right? 

After Teru minamoto then heard about the situation that airi yugure had been suffering in, he too felt the distress the same as the 3, he too felt like he was racing with time. 

he then sought a deal with akane, to lend him his powers at a given point in time in the future, the gut feeling that he had to impulsively make this deal gave him every single signal and reason in his body to go to akane for help.