[Comfort] Akaashi x Male!Reader [Fluff]

Warings: Akaashi fails to not be pretty 😳
Fluff 💘 My heart 😫
-

Warings: Akaashi fails to not be pretty 😳Fluff 💘 My heart 😫-

[Narrator POV]

When anxious F/N was slightly shaking on the bus seat, Yukie was trying to calm him down by reassuring him. When the Fukurodani bus arrived at the camp they were greeted by the other schools waiting outside. Staying by Yukie the whole time, F/N slowly opened up.

"F/N! Are you fine now?" Yukie asked.

"Yeah, everyone here is so skilled its so cool!" F/N beamed "Thank Shirofuku-senpai!"

"I told you to call me Yukie or Shiro." Yukie pouted.

"R-Right... sorry" F/N scratched his cheek.

"I have to help out in the kitchen, you need some rest you've been working all day."

And with that, Yukie left the cafeteria.

[F/N POV]
"And your name is?"

F/N yelped before turning to the voice.

I saw a tall figure in a red jacket with spiked hair.

"L/N F/N..." I said nervously.

"Ah, Bokuto is lucky to have such a cute manager, call me Kuroo, or Tetsurou if you wanna go there already." He smirked

"Ne Kuroo, don't flirt with our manager like that."

I turned to see Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Are you okay L/N-san, you seem very tired." Akaashi questioned me.

"Yeah i'm fine, thank you for asking. I'll be heading to sleep now." I replied.

"You're not going to eat?" Bokuto questioned

"I'll skip on it today" I waved the question off
-
I laid there, it was the middle of the night. Even if i was the first to sleep I just could bring myself to drift into it. I tossed and turned and flipped my pillow to just trying to get anything. But I couldn't. I got out of bed and went out of the building. The night sky filled with stars, I took in the fresh air.

"Are you okay?"

I choked as I was trying to breath in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I turned to see Akaashi standing there.

"I'm fine, I just can't fall asleep." I replied as I walked over to the bench and sat down.

Akaashi came over and sat beside me and I subconsciously leaned my head to rest on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay, keep your head there." Akaashi let out a quiet breathily laughter. "We've never had a one-on-one conversation like this before, it's nice."

I was so focused on him I didn't even reply.

Akaashi placed his hand over mine. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's okay, I like it like this." I replied.

Akaashi leaned his head to rest on mine.

"Can we stay like this for just a little longer?" My words heavily dragged at the end as my eyelids slowly began to shut.
-
"L/N-san..... L/N-san"

My eyes slowly opened to see Akaashi above me along with the sunlight greeting me.

"Did I fall asleep outside? I'm sorry." I rubbed my eyes.

"It's okay, you weren't that heavy." Akaashi replied.

"I don't know if thats a compliment or not, just give me 5 more minutes." I slowly closed my eyes again and smiled.

"Everyone is waiting for breakfast outside, but i'll spend those 5 minutes with you." I felt Akaashi crawl beside me and into my futon. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

We never said it but we could feel something between us.

"I love you L/N-san."

Until now.
———
Sorry this is so short but I find this cute.

590 Words